ALDI

350 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

District Manager Intern Interview

District Manager Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ALDI.

Interview Details – Interviewed at campus recruiting fair and got general info. The night before the interview, everyone goes to a dinner and they tell you about the internship. Day of interview, they ask you four or so questions regarding situations you may encounter. They are really trying to scope out if you are a manager material or not.

Interview Question – If you noticed a worker stealing from a register, what would you do?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager

Interviewed at ALDI

Interview Details – Went to a job fair that was help 6am...the manager just took the resume and said thank you but based on my experience as an Aldi manager I would recommend that anyone that is interested always dress business ready. That first impression is what Aldi DMs go for...anyway...if you are called back for an interview...the first interview is a group interview....after the group interview if you are lucky you will be called back for another one in which you meet with store manager and dm.

Interview Question – Do you mind cleaning toilet   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Order Selector Interview

Order Selector
Greenwood, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ALDI in September 2011.

Interview Details – Friendly and not at all uncomfortable.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions...ie what did you do at your last job, what did you like/dislike, how did you handle a difficult situation, have you ever had a deadline.   Answer Question

District Manager Internship Interview

District Manager Internship

Interviewed at ALDI

Interview Details – on campus interview then 2 weeks for second round then 2 weeks for final round... way too long. It is not worth my time nor is it worth the salary. They want you to drive around more than you actually work. If you do the math backwards and find out how much you get paid they only give you about 9 bucks an hour.

Interview Question – We just talked the whole time   Answer Question

District Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ALDI.

Interview Details – Applied though school career website. We were treat with a nice dinner the day before the interview.

Interview Question – All common behavior questions   Answer Question

District Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ALDI.

Interview Details – Applied on college career website and have interview with the director. simple questions

Store Manager Trainee Interview

Store Manager Trainee

Interviewed at ALDI

Interview Details – Was recruited by a DM. He told me to go visit a couple of stores and get back with him to set up a formal interview. And if that 1st interview goes well he would pass me onto the Director of my area. O I think normally it would be a 3 stage interview process but if you are being recruited it will be a 2 stage interview process. If you are not being recruited you have to attend one of their job fairs that the advertise in the paper and on Craigslist.

Interview Question – Why did you not go into another field.   Answer Question

Hartford, CT

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ALDI.

Interview Details – Had one on ones with the VP and 2 Directors

Interview Question – Did you ever leave a job to avoid being fired?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – all pay and benefits accurately listed on the website including new car on day 1

District Manager Intern Interview

District Manager Intern
Lansing, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ALDI in February 2014.

Interview Details – they came to my university's career fair, then I applied online and was asked to come to a "hiring event" waited 3 hours to just get screening questions for an actual interview at a later date. Did not get called back for a later interview

District Manager Trainee Interview

District Manager Trainee

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at ALDI.

Interview Details – They say they don't have a certain candidate they are looking for but I beg to differ. Interviewed for different positions in different parts of the state and recruiters at both events were very "frat like" in my opinion. Also very young, so I don't understand how they could decipher potential from just looking at a resume and saying oh ok. Ironic since they are hiring straight out of college.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself? Manager cut me off midway and my interview was about 5minutes   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at ALDI