ALDI Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015
Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.8

District Manager Inter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ALDI (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was ten minutes late and I do not know what was going on with the interviewer because he did not explain the delay. So I only had a 20-minute interview. The process is quite similar with other internship positions. Most questions are behavior questions. I saw there was a paper to take notes in front of him and he did not write anything. The interviewer is a little bit cold in attitude.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavior questions such as describe a team work experience   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ALDI (College Station, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Dinner on campus followed by 30 minute 1 on 1 interview. Asked mainly about personality and things like that and interviewer seemed bored and tired. I felt like they invested a lot of time and energy at the dinner but couldn't care less the next day when it came to interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Two strengths and weaknesses
      What is your favorite thing about this company?

Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ALDI (Irvine, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a career fair at my school. I was instructed to apply at my school's career website and the firm's website. I was requested for an interview about 2 weeks later. The night before the interview they held a mandatory info session. The next morning was the interview.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at ALDI (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied at job fair and got call back next day offering interview but group interview. I was kind of nervouse but I figured in that position i will be good at

Store Manager In Training Interview

Interview

Filled out the application in advance. Went to the "hiring session" and since I had their paperwork completed and also had my resume ready they took it from me and without reading, right away I was asked if I would only accept that position or if I was open to other job opportunities. The woman explained that resumes would be reviewed and I would be contacted within 2 weeks. I never was contacted. I am fairly over qualified for the position but have been a stay at home mom for several years and was really excited to jump back in and give a new position my all. I was very detailed about how my skills and experiences matched the KSAs they were seeking, one by one and was very detailed about how excited I was to work my way up and earn my stripes for the right company. Not sure what they are looking for exactly. Everyone from the company that was in the room looked fresh out of college.

Warehouse Selector Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ALDI (Tully, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I went through a series of interviews and a lift test. I honestly thought I had it, wish I knew where it went wrong. I received a TBNT letter. I love what the company stands for a was hoping for an opportunity to work for Aldi's. If you are fortunate enough to get a second interview lift fast because that's the only thing I believe I may have failed on. I have been trained to use proper form in previous work environments.
    You work alone to complete pallets, wrap and mark for shipment. which for anyone like myself is a huge plus.
    I appreciated the opportunity to interview with the company.

District Manager Interview

Interview

Must go to a dinner meeting before the interview process. This is where they tell you all about the job and what ALDI is all about. The interview wasn't terribly hard but make sure you know why you'd be a good fit for a district manager.

District Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ALDI.

Interview

Campus Recruitment - They had an info session with awesome food on-campus where they had the recruiter come in and gave us a presentation. Took interviews next day and were very neatly organised and punctual to time. They had shortlisted almost 40 candidates for hiring total of 3 DMT. A very difficult competition.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a DMT when you can do a very good analyst job?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ALDI (Saint Charles, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

I attended the hiring event. There was a long line of people holding applications in their hands. You can complete it there but it's suggested that you bring a completed one with you. You stand in line, waiting your turn to hand your app and/or resume to one of the 5-6 interviewers. Once it's your turn, you will only talk to one of them. This process was just standing up, face to face. He/she will ask 3-4 questions. Then, they told me they would call within a week if they would like an interview. I asked what were they looking for in a candidate. His answer was vague and simple. He said they will base it on the interaction during that meeting there and look at the resumes. Also, I noticed that there were different piles where they would place the apps. He said in order to check on the status of your application you can visit any Aldi location. To me, it was a waste of time at the hiring event. I'd rather go directly to the store location to apply.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ALDI in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through school's career portal by submitting a resume, and they invite you for a dinner with some of their recruiters and a 30minute interview the next day. I'm waiting to hear back for second round of interviews at their HQ.

Interview Questions

• -Tell me more about yourself.
      -Why did you choose the school you attend.
      -Tell me about a leadership position you have
      -Why the District Manger Intern position?

Answer Question