ALDI Interview Questions in Oak Creek, WI

2.5

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Creek, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ALDI (Oak Creek, WI) in August 2010.

Interview

At the time you had to know someone to get a referral. Interview was with Angie and she was great. The interview was simple and they just asked questions about why you think you would be a good choice for the company. Had to pass a 45 min strength and endurance test at Sensia which no matter how in shape you are, you walk out feeling like jelly.

Interview Questions

• I always thought "where do you want to be in 5 years" was tough one to answer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. They have a starting pay for all. I think it went down over the years though.

District Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Creek, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Oak Creek, WI) in March 2009.

Interview

Pretty Standard interview process. Went to a pre-night dinner where the company discusses about the DM position, the company history, and the opportunity available. They will sell you on the salary and the free car. I consider the prenight an interview in itself, depending how active you are with asking questions. The next day we had a 1:1 Interview where they ask about your experiences.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found out an employee was stealing from you.   Answer Question