ALDI Regional Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chapel Hill, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ALDI in October 2011.

Initial communications and interview process via School Career Board was great. Aldi paid for very nice dinner for about 12 interested candidates and interviewed us all after giving us an extensive overview of the position and company the next day. Interview was standard. Resume, experience and qualifications.

Interview Questions

Position was in region I wasn't willing to be in. In addition, there didn't seem like a lot of opportunity for advancement.

Other Interview Reviews for ALDI

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Valparaiso, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valparaiso, IN

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at ALDI in April 2011.

The interview was held at a hotel near Chicago's Midway Airport. The interviewer requested that everyone fill out a job application - that was all.

This experience was bizarre. It seem as if potential candidates were called in so that the interviewer could screen candidates in person. Second, the interviewer was very quick about introducing himself - I barely understood his name. Last, the interviewer didn't seem thrilled to be at the event.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer didn't ask many questions. Just scanned the application.   Answer Question

Worked for ALDI? Contribute to the Community!