ALPS Funds Services

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Database Intern Interview

Database Intern

I applied through other source and interviewed at ALPS Funds Services.

Interview Details – No interview process for me

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ALPS Funds Services in September 2011.

Interview Details – The recruiter submited my resume to the company, and I met them for an interview. They asked standard interview questions (ie what kind of manager would you describe yourself as). They were very candid about both pros and cons of the job and the company. Post- interview, all communications came through the recruiter and it was overall very easy and painless.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I utilized the recruiter to help with the offer process and negotiations and it went well.

Very Easy Interview

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ALPS Funds Services in July 2009.

Interview Details – Short and not lengthy enough to weed out bad candidates.

Interview Question – Do you prefer project plans or to do lists?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Firm offer - No negotiation

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Accountant Interview

Accountant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ALPS Funds Services in August 2008.

Interview Details – My first interview was with HR. It was short and she asked me about my accounting skills that I had acquired in my previous internship. The second interview was with a panel--all the managers and the CEOs. It was very laid back and more conversational. It seemed more like a personality interview than anything.

Interview Question – What is an example of a time when you went above and beyond?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ALPS Funds Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ALPS Funds Services interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by ALPS Funds Services employees and interview candidates.