ALSTOM India

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at ALSTOM India.

Interview Details – First they will call for telephonic interview, then will have a couple of technical rounds. then HR interview.

Interview Question – Why you want to join this company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didnt negotiated, Perhaps every one should.

Delhi (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ALSTOM India.

Interview Details – Walk-in and well interviewed by the APIL team. Well formatted questions, unncessary questions are generally avoided. Selection panel is generally good

Interview Question – Nothing important   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is a slight room for negotiation. It depends on how important that position is and how well you market yourself.

Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at ALSTOM India in July 2010.

Interview Details – It was almost 2 yr.s ago. What I remember exactly is I was being asked several conceptual questions which I could answer with proper facts and figures. Overall it was an enriching experience.

Interview Question – Details of several mechanical equipments.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at ALSTOM India

Worked for ALSTOM India? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ALSTOM India Senior Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ALSTOM India employees and interview candidates.