ALTEN Interview Questions & Reviews in Paris

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ALTEN in February 2012.

fill a competence file, and send it back, but no answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ALTEN in June 2013.

They called me since they saw my resume online, so first I was happily surprised.

I had a phone interview with a Business Engineer (Ingenieur d'Affaire) who presented me the company and the available postion.
    They recruit only when they have a specific available position for a client.
    They called themself "Consulting Firm" but it's more like a "Services Firm" (societe de prestation/service).
    They never called me back as they said, and never answered my messages.

Interview Questions

The position was very far away from Paris (further than Trappes), not well payed (less than average engineers), didn't hear about company benefits, the client company name was unknown.
    The company itself didn't seem nice at all.

Civil Engineer, Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ALTEN in November 2012.

I was contacted by phone by an hiring manager who was already interested in my profile. He spotted my résumé online and proceed to contact me. In a quick phone call he showed interest about my mobility and salary. Then he offered me an interview in paris two days later. The interview was conducted by an engineer, not by an HR. The conversation was really easy and simple. We just reviewed my formation and previous experiences, without going too deep and without technical questions. While I was able to be "relaxed" and calm thanks to the easiness of the interview, I felt that it was not given me the chance to really underline my qualities. Especially because the interviewer was concerned to fill a preprinted dossier about me, and I felt there was no place (or interest) for any additional information about me other than the formation and expertise related to the job. After this quick "chat" he proceeded to a quick, yet very interesting presentation of the company's organization and after answering my question the interview was finished. It was a smooth and "easy" interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for ALTEN? Contribute to the Community!