AMC Dine-In Theatres

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Usher Interview

Southfield, MI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AMC Dine-In Theatres in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was extreme. You would think I was applying to the FBI. They asked me a lot of crazy questions...for an usher position!

Interview Question – If I was a tree...what type would I be, and why?   Answer Question

Restaurant Theatre Manager Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AMC Dine-In Theatres in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was an external hire into the company. I had a phone interview that lasted about an hour with a Director of Operations. Then I had another phone interview with a member of local management that was a very simple general questions. After that I did a in person interview with the General Manager.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you encounter extremely long lines?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Film Crew Interview

Film Crew
New Brunswick, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AMC Dine-In Theatres.

Interview Details – Group interview
Really easy questions, a walk-through of a customer response sheet.

Interview Question – What is your favorite film and why?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – better offers elsewhere

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AMC Dine-In Theatres? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AMC Dine-In Theatres interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by AMC Dine-In Theatres employees and interview candidates.