AMC Dine-In Theatres

Updated Dec 4, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at AMC Dine-In Theatres

Busser Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AMC Dine-In Theatres.

They were friendly and professional. They ask you about yourself and the type of things that you would and wouldn't do in certain situations. If you are going to be considered for the job they are going to send you an email saying so and it will contain information on what you are supposed to do next.

Interview Questions
    • Were you ever in a situation that someone was doing something they weren't supposed to and what did you do?   Answer Question

Film Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AMC Dine-In Theatres.

Very lax, you walk in and they give you the stub program pamphlet and you wait for your interviewer and then they ask you the basic questions. I felt it was too impersonal with the way the questions were worded and there was no way to actually get to know a person with those questions.

Film Crew Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at AMC Dine-In Theatres in June 2014.

I was hired rather quickly for the position during the summer. I submitted my application on a Wednesday, had a phone call for an interview on Friday, and was hired immediately after my interview on the following Tuesday. It took about 15 minutes. I dressed in business casual attire to make an impression, and it was a comfortable casual interview.

Interview Questions
    • When I arrived, I had to read and study the membership program and employee expectations and was quizzed on the customer benefits of the card and the employee behavior policy.   View Answer
    There was negotiation. I was told I would be hired at minimum wage with cross-training experience in all positions with an evaluation of pay after a month.

Film Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AMC Dine-In Theatres.

Group interview
    Really easy questions, a walk-through of a customer response sheet.

better offers elsewhere

Restaurant Theatre Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AMC Dine-In Theatres in June 2011.

I was an external hire into the company. I had a phone interview that lasted about an hour with a Director of Operations. Then I had another phone interview with a member of local management that was a very simple general questions. After that I did a in person interview with the General Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you encounter extremely long lines?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.