AMC Entertainment Film Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview within 1 week. They asked basic customer service based questions. The interview was about 30 minutes long. They offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AMC Entertainment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AMC Entertainment (Westminster, CO).

Interview

The interview was pretty standard. They gave you scenereos. They asked how would you handle a situation where you saw people cutting in line. How you handle kids waiting by the exit door. Things like that.

Film Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

Applied online , got called in maybe 2 or 3 days later. Went in for a face to face interview. Someone handed me a stubs pamphlet to remember. Went into a private room and it was pretty simply. Easy questions and got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What was the most awkward situation you have had in your former job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AMC Entertainment (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Smooth, a few basic questions. Basically a get to know you, to see if you can actually do the job; talk to guests. You have to be able to talk, so if you don't like talking you will probably suck at the job. Some people will come and go, but this job is actually pretty sweet. And if someone tells you, this job is hard. They have an interesting definition of hard. This job is a cake walk compared to retail and fast food.

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AMC Entertainment (Chula Vista, CA).

Interview

I applied online and got a call back 3 weeks later to come in for an interview. I waited in the lobby for about 10 minutes until I was directed to a back room where I was interviewed by two employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AMC Entertainment (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes early(my interview was scheduled for 4:00) after receiving the AMC Stubs brochure(I recommend you look this up on their website) I sat at the bench waiting for the manager to conduct the 1 on 1 interview. He sat beside me an we proceeded to do the interview, the questions are centered around your personality and your accomplishments, least to say the manager was impressed by my resume especially since I am 16. I recommend that you go through these interview reviews because the questions are the same ones each time. I also recommend you call a couple of days after you apply because I called weeks after and they called back within an hour asking for an interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell the AMC Stub membership?(role-play)   1 Answer
    • What if I don't go to the movies frequently, how would this benefit me?(continuation of the question above)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AMC Entertainment (Tukwila, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and a week later was called on the phone for some basic questions. Just to see the type of person I was. After, was scheduled an interview to come in. I walked in to the theater and was handed a book full of rules, regulations and the stubs rewards program. (Main seller) Make sure to know it before hand! Met a very nice man who lead me up to a different room. Was joined by his coworker who basically took notes. They were both so very kind and especially the man, made it seem very fun and playful as well as being able to speak freely. After the interview I was told to wait 7 days to hear back. Am currently waiting now! Hope I get the job

Film Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AMC Entertainment in June 2015.

Interview

I came in and was given a pamphlet explaining the rewards program the company has and was told to look over it and then a manager was called in and my interview took place in a waiting area outside of a theater room. The manager was very nice and complimentary and I felt the process was good overall. I was told to expect a call back the next night, otherwise I didn't get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AMC Entertainment (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It was simple. I applied on 21 or 22 of May, got called for an interview the next day and had my interview today. It was simple. When I got there, they gave me a flyer for the AMC Stubs programs (READ IT!) and the employee handbook or something like that with job descriptions, attire, pay, scheduling, things of that nature. I had to wait a very long time to be interviewed (more than 30 minutes) to be called. I interviewed with the manager who was very nice. Basic questions. The interview is more about personality and seeing if you can answer the questions decently enough it seems like. Got hired on the spot.

Film Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview

Before the interview I was handed a pamphlet giving me info on what was required as to hair, clothes, tattoos, etc. and the perks of stubs (I'd recommend going over this beforehand). Then I was taken to the interview room and asked different questions. They mainly were looking for a good attitude and make sure to have smile on :). Then I was asked to sell her a stubs card and she was impressed by me studying beforehand. I was given the job right after the interview!

Interview Questions

• What is one of your proudest achievments?   1 Answer
    • Define guest service.   1 Answer
    • Name how you handled a time when you had to help others but were having a bad day   1 Answer
    • Name a time where you were treated poorly by a company and how you reacted   Answer Question
    • Name a company you are loyal to and why   Answer Question