AMC Entertainment Film Crew Member Interview Questions & Reviews

84 interviews

2.1

84 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Film Crew Member Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at AMC Entertainment in October 2013.

actually went well, have easy to talk to mangers, if you think about working, get to know the stubs program, that will determine if you get the job. they do this part well and do hire very very capable people.

Other Interview Reviews for AMC Entertainment

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AMC Entertainment in August 2013.

I was called at my house one day about my application, and they proceeded to give me a phone interview. After this they told me to come in one day and ask for a manager to give me a face to face interview. They asked me a series of questions that were not very hard to answer at all, and I was offered the job not too long after that.

Interview Questions
    • If you could change one thing about this theater, what would it be.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chula Vista, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AMC Entertainment in November 2013.

I was hired on as a seasonal employee, and after a performance evaluation at the end of season, I was hired as a regular employee. The interview was formal but at the same time pretty relaxed. I was mostly asked questions regarding sales, because the company is seeking more employees that have the ability to sell memberships and upsell products.

Interview Questions
    • How would you try to sell a product that a customer has no interest in?   View Answer
    I wasn't able to negotiate, it was an entry level position and there were many interviewees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Maple Grove, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Grove, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

I went in for my first interview and it was very simple. You start with a few questions about experiences with bad service and how it made you feel, then you role play with the stubs card. It doesn't matter if your nervous or feel awkward they expect that, as long as you get across the information they're looking for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodland Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at AMC Entertainment in November 2012.

Called for an interview about 2 days after I applied. Went in, waited for about for about 20 minutes as the manager had to deal with other things at the time. I was given a AMC Stubs brochure to "study". Went to the managers office, he asked basic questions like, "why do you want to work for AMC...", "what were some of your greatest accomplishments", "how do you approach meeting new people" and things of that sort. I was then given the Stubs brochure to study again and then pitched him a sale. I was hired at the end of the interview, did the paperwork 3 days later, began training the next day.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult was trying to sale the Stubs Card on the spot given I was unfamiliar with the membership card and only had a few minutes to come up with a pitch.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online - interviewed at AMC Entertainment in April 2013.

It was easy they asked questions that didn't even deal with the job. For instance " name a store that you had bad experience?", What would you have done to fix it, how could a employee fixed the problem.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at AMC Entertainment in January 2013.

Group interview in a small room. two part interview. Same day hiring. Easy questions. Online Training. three days of actual training. Background check. no negotiation. lots of paper work. overall easy interview and hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • What is something that you've done for someone to make them smile?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation ,

Film Crew Member Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AMC Entertainment in April 2014.

The interview and hiring is like any other job. They really ask about customer service and their stub cards. Be quick be friendly, and efficiently. They will also tell you to sell them the stubs card during the interview process. be sure to make it a conversation to sell it to them.

Anonymous Employee  in  Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at AMC Entertainment in November 2013.

Memorize the sales pitch for Stubs card. It was a laid back, nice interview. My personal interview was with the General Manager. I told him I've had 2 years prior Customer Service Experience and answered a few more questions and at the end, he basically told me I go the job.
    A few weeks later, I went in for training. 3 days of safety and informative videos and I'm still there today! It's a great place to work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at AMC Entertainment in April 2013.

Applied via snagajob. Was called for an interview (IMPORTANT: Visible tattoos and piercings other than ears are not allowed). Came in for single interview. Customer service discussions and role played in selling AMC Stubs program.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. Much like other service industry jobs. Just pay attention to the AMC Stubs information they give you to read before the interview.   Answer Question
    No real negotiation

Worked for AMC Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!