AMC Entertainment

Updated Nov 20, 2014

2.0

98 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Film Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Interview was pretty easy going, doesn't take more than 20 minutes. I applied online and was called within the next two weeks from what I remember. There are a fair few amount of questions such as recall a place that was dirty, how did it affect your view of the place and would you go back? and similar questions about a place with long lines. A question to learn about me was: what was something that i accomplished and was proud of? and the rest was fairly just getting to know the supervisors through small talk and laughs. It was a good experience as well as my first interview. I bet if I called back enough I would have worked but I had a lot on my plate

Interview Questions
  • No difficult questions. The question you have to look out for is when they ask you to sell them a stub card. After this question, they ask you to add a catch to your sell, to finally convince them. Watch out for the catch.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AMC Entertainment

Film Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AMC Entertainment.

I applied online and received a call back the very next day. Interview lasted about 30 mins. I was Interviewed by one person in a back room. They asked about five to ten situational questions. A very easy and basic interview. I was hired on the spot and came back a couple of days later for training.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you saw another employee stealing or doing something they weren't suppose to?   Answer Question

Film Crew Member Interview

Applied online then within a week got a phone call about attending an interview. The interview was fairly easy. It was one-on-one with the GM and lasted about 20 minutes. Asked questions such as what makes horrible customer service, describe a place with horrible customer service, what are my favorite retail/restaurant places and why.

Interview Questions
    • While waiting to be interviewed, I was given a little pamphlet with details about the AMC Stubs program. They ask you to read it and memorize it. During the interview I was asked to recall the benefits of the program and we (me and the GM) role played where I had to pitch the program to guests.   Answer Question
    no negotiation phase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey Park, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey Park, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AMC Entertainment in October 2014.

group interview can be annoying since they only choose a couple and they don't generally ask you enough questions to get to know you. they basically only tell you about how the job works rather than asking you questions about yourself. its a personality test not a job interview

Film Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AMC Entertainment in October 2014.

Details
    I applied online a couple of months ago. I got a call back that on October 14. During the 10 minute phone call, the manager asked me if I had visible tattoos or piercings and if I was available on holidays and weekends. Also the dress code for my hair, nails, and attire. When arrived, I was given a AMC Stubs Card pamphlet in order to study. I wasn't familiar with the stubs program but I got through it. He asked me the same questions from the phone call. Then began asking me questions based on my past experiences and opinions. Lastly, I had to sell him the AMC stub card during role play. I thought my interview was exceptional. The man that interviewed me made me feel comfortable during the process. I was told that I would get a callback 2 days from then at 6 o'clock but I didn't. Good experience though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AMC Entertainment in October 2014.

Process took 2 weeks. I went through a phone interview and then asked if I can come in. I was asked basic questions about availability and previous work experience. After the interview I was told if I didn't receive a call then I didn't get the job.

Film Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Hiring process was pretty simple and easy. First I had a 10 minute phone interview with general questions about availability, my ability to perform the tasks of the job, etc. Then I had a 30 minute interview in person with general customer service questions. They called me back 4 days later and offered me the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AMC Entertainment in September 2014.

I applied online and I was waiting to hear back from AMC, so I called them a few days after applying and spoke to the hiring manager and ask if he got a chance to review my application, he reviewed it on the phone and gave me a interview he also asked a few questions like if I had any tatoos and for my availibilty. The interview was easy basic questions were asked and know the stubs card program!

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to wait in a long line?   View Answer
    • Name a time you had to walk into a dirty restaurant?   View Answer
    • Name something your proud of that you accomplished?   View Answer
    • Roleplay Stubs Card Program   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AMC Entertainment.

applied online on their website, got a call a few weeks later, then came in to the interview, they give you some papers to look over and they also give you info about the amc stubs card, in which you have to try selling them during the interview, the interview questions were really easy, they asked what would you do if you went into a dirty restaurant and what would you do if you were waiting in a long line, last question is about the amc stubs card, you will play roll play with the interviewer and try to convince them to open a stubs card. Got a call a couple days later and i was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • everything was really easy, basic interview questions.   Answer Question
    minimum wage.

Film Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AMC Entertainment in August 2014.

I applied online and received a call back two weeks later. There was a phone interview which had questions like " if you have any face piercings or tattoos, are you able to cover them" and your availability. Then there is a one on one interview with a manager where you are asked about your experience waiting in long lines or shopping at a dirty place. At the end you have to sell the AMC stub. It doesn't matter if you get stuff wrong while selling just as long as you are confident and make it sound like you know what you are talking about.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Maximum amount of hours you can work is 28 hours but each week schedule could be different.