AMC Entertainment Interview Questions & Reviews in Kansas City, MO

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Leawood, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leawood, KS

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AMC Entertainment.

Phone interview and in-person interview with hiring manager. Follow-up in person interviews with four others within the department and with partners you will be working with. Met with HR to discuss benefits package and parking, where to sit, and other soft benefits.

Interview Questions
    • What accomplishment do you feel best about and why.   View Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AMC Entertainment in October 2012.

AMC uses an agency and then there is a phone interview with the department head.

Interview Questions
    • There are no trick questions but if you sound like you want to excel or do other things then you are considered not suited or one who will bore easily.   Answer Question

Film Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Independence, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AMC Entertainment in April 2010.

I applied online through snagajob.com. I received a call the next day and had a short phone interview with a supervisor. The phone interview consisted of going over basic guidelines and policies such as their dress code, etc. An in-person interview was scheduled for the next day.

For the in-person interview, they had me wait in the lobby until the interviewer was ready for me. They let me upstairs and I found where I was supposed to be. The senior manager at the time interviewed me, but I know at my place of employment that there is a specific hiring manager that does the interviews now. He asked me basic questions pertaining to my previous experience. He asked about scenarios such as, "Name a time where you went out of your way for a customer." He also asked me what my favorite movie was and what the last movie was that I saw in theatres - as simple as these questions are, they're probably the most important. They want people who LOVE movies to work there and people that actually go to the movies.

After he was done with the interview, he offered me a position immediately. Orientation and training began the following week with a group of 6-7 other people and it lasted for about 4-5 days.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you really went out of your way for a customer.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They start you at minimum wage automatically and availability is handled through a website.

Worked for AMC Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!