AMD Interview Questions in Bangalore

3.6

Circuit Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AMD (Bangalore (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

applied online, the team manager contacted , scheduled a telephonic interview, Interview started with listed projects on the resume. Technical basics.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AMD (Bangalore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

One telephonic 2 Technical 2 Manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AMD (Bangalore (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Referred by my friend through his manager to manager of that group. Got a call for intial telephonic screening then I got a call for fac-face interview. I was interviwed by 3 persons in 1:1 fasion for around 31/2 hrs. They completely concentrated on Memory related stuff and ofcourse some questions repeated. The best part of interview is thier way of approach, and the technical stuff in their questions. There was no HR round which benifited for say.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at AMD (Bangalore (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

u should be technically sound for interview and interview depands upon the hiring group

Interview Questions

Negotiation

try to do more negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMD (Bangalore (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

Interviewed by five people including manager and senior manager. Everyone of them were technically sound and interviewed very well. Very positive in their attitude. Finally the sixth interviewer was the HR and that was very friendly talk.

Interview Questions

• Questions on some nook and corner of computer architecture.   Answer Question

Good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMD (Bangalore (India)) in February 2009.

Interview

It was a campus interview. Most of the questions were on computer architecture and systems. They asked some mathematical problems from computer architecture. There were some programming (C++) questions as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary was not very high. As I was a fresher at that time, I could not negotiate much.

Quality Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AMD (Bangalore (India)) in November 2008.

Interview

The interview process is a bit tough in the sense that they are looking for a very selected few people who would actually be interested or have already done similar work. The work culture looked great, but the current office in Bangalore seemed a bit small. Although each person has a lot of privacy and his own cube. The process started with me being called by one of the recruiters, who then scheduled a phone screen by one of the Engineers working on the project for which the hiring was taking place. The initial questions established a basic understanding of what they were looking for and if they found anything by which they could go ahead with me into the next round of talks. Then there was a bit of deep delving into the work I will have to handle and how I would go ahead trying to do the same. The culture seemed a bit serious with a quite atmosphere prevailing and good sound proofing provided to take care of noise of keyboards and people walking around. You can sense that these people mean business and are seriously working to find solutions for some big issues... :-)

Interview Questions

• How would you check for Compiler Optimization and where all do you think could there be problem areas?   1 Answer
    • If you had to check an integrated circuit for 32-bit and 64-bit optimization, how would you go about creating test cases and plan to do the same?   1 Answer

The compensation being offered was not good enough and I had got an offer from another Organization which was offering a better compensation and perks + position.