AMD

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Education Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AMD.

Interview Details – The position I was applying for was an Education Intern back in Summer 2012. This was in regards to a position that was very research intensive. They were very prompt, within a day I received an interview request.

I think, due to my resume and the past projects I've worked on (which were very research intensive), the interview was more behavioral. A few questions that I remember they asked include:
1. Tell me a little about yourself.
2. Please describe your most recent project.
3. Please describe a situation in which you faced a problem and how you resolved it.

The woman I spoke with was very upfront about how I have the experience she was looking for and entertained a few questions from me about the position and the company.

Interview Question – I didn't experience any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Although this is a great position, after careful deliberation upon receiving the job offer, I declined for the reason that this position wasn't exactly in the industry or the position that I wanted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AMD

Worked for AMD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AMD Education Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AMD employees and interview candidates.