AMD

Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Hardware Engineer Interview

Entry Level Hardware Engineer
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at AMD in August 2013.

Interview Details – I applied the job via company website and got the chance to be phone interviewed the same day I applied...... I was in a vacation at that time!!!! Anyway, we set up a time and did an hour interview four days later.... The questions covers all the stuffs from hardware to software. They are not difficult individually, however, it requires you know every aspect of the computer. My answers to those questions are ..... not bad, according to the recruiter. But I do fail some of them. Finally, I cannot get the chance to do a onsite interview. I lose a good opportunity!!!!

Interview Question – The process of changing page when there is a page fault. Very detail!   Answer Question

Worked for AMD? Contribute to the Community!