AMD

Updated Nov 18, 2014

2.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Phone interview and then Meetup. Informal and very relaxing. Asked some technical questions as well as behavioral. Great experience and felt un-pressured. Answered all questions moderately well, but didn't get contacted back.

Other Interview Reviews for AMD

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AMD.

Was called about the position...had to make some changed with school...but got the offer and accepted...It was just a phone interview not to many technical questions asked

Interview Questions
    • What was the class you had the worst experience with and why   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at AMD in May 2011.

Three phone interviews. First by the recruiter, second by the Senior Manager, and third by the immediate manager. The first round was just general questionnaire, second round was more of related to the position and what you were expected to do. The third round was more of getting to know you better before they made an offer.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AMD.

Applied through the school internship program job board. Had an on-campus interview with an engineer. Talked about my past experiences, then went onto questions regarding digital logic and Verilog programming. Then I was invited for an on-site visit to meet the team and check out the work environment. Received an offer a few weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • A vending machine takes pennies, nickles, dimes and quarters. A can of pop costs 25 cents. When the amount of money inserted is equal to 25 cents, the machine dispenses the pop. When the amount of money is over 25 cents, the machine dispenses the pop and change. Draw the state diagram for the vending machine.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Asked basic behavioural questions. Phone interview, then in person interview. In addition asked some technical questions regarding circuits and basic understanding of theory. No unexpected trick questions. Should prepare for interview by reading up on textbooks or literature.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AMD in January 2012.

I presented research to members of the company. I then had subsequent phone interviews and I am awaiting an offer. The experience was positive.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the difference between cache coherence and memory consistency?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at AMD in February 2010.

very positive. some technical questions. more behavioral