AMD Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at AMD in May 2011.

Three phone interviews. First by the recruiter, second by the Senior Manager, and third by the immediate manager. The first round was just general questionnaire, second round was more of related to the position and what you were expected to do. The third round was more of getting to know you better before they made an offer.

Other Interview Reviews for AMD

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AMD.

Was called about the position...had to make some changed with school...but got the offer and accepted...It was just a phone interview not to many technical questions asked

Interview Questions
    • What was the class you had the worst experience with and why   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Asked basic behavioural questions. Phone interview, then in person interview. In addition asked some technical questions regarding circuits and basic understanding of theory. No unexpected trick questions. Should prepare for interview by reading up on textbooks or literature.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at AMD in February 2010.

very positive. some technical questions. more behavioral

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AMD in January 2012.

I presented research to members of the company. I then had subsequent phone interviews and I am awaiting an offer. The experience was positive.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the difference between cache coherence and memory consistency?   Answer Question

Worked for AMD? Contribute to the Community!