AMD

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Austin, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at AMD in May 2011.

Interview Details – Three phone interviews. First by the recruiter, second by the Senior Manager, and third by the immediate manager. The first round was just general questionnaire, second round was more of related to the position and what you were expected to do. The third round was more of getting to know you better before they made an offer.

Interview Question – What makes you apply for this position?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AMD.

Interview Details – Was called about the position...had to make some changed with school...but got the offer and accepted...It was just a phone interview not to many technical questions asked

Interview Question – What was the class you had the worst experience with and why   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at AMD in February 2010.

Interview Details – very positive. some technical questions. more behavioral

Interview Question – some technical theory questions from undergrad.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AMD in January 2012.

Interview Details – I presented research to members of the company. I then had subsequent phone interviews and I am awaiting an offer. The experience was positive.

Interview Question – Describe the difference between cache coherence and memory consistency?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at AMD

Worked for AMD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AMD Intern interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by AMD employees and interview candidates.