AMEC

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AMEC in September 2011.

Interview Details – Very easy interview, just asked the basics and went through job expectations

Interview Question – Describe your responsibilities in your current role and how they relate to the position for which you're interviewing   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at AMEC in February 2009.

Interview Details – everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Interview Question – work skills   View Answer

Engineering

The process took a day - interviewed at AMEC in December 2009.

Interview Details – Great culture, great people. The person who I spoke with was friendly and willing to provide his insight on his experience at AMEC. They did not have any openings at that time in the area that I was looking for but they suggested me to check back another time.

Interview Questions

Engineering

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AMEC in July 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was 1:1, and discussion was mostly on the technical capabilities

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience.   Answer Question

Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at AMEC in May 2008.

Interview Details – A good interview. At the interview past work roles were discussed. Also discussed were salary and compensation package expectations from both sides. Educational history was gone over. It was a behavioural interview in which I was asked to describe situations in which I had shown leadership, overcame challenges and dealt with adversity.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you disagreed with your supervisor and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at AMEC

Worked for AMEC? Contribute to the Community!