AMEC

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AMEC in September 2011.

Very easy interview, just asked the basics and went through job expectations

Interview Questions
  • Describe your responsibilities in your current role and how they relate to the position for which you're interviewing   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AMEC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at AMEC in February 2009.

everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AMEC in July 2010.

The interview was 1:1, and discussion was mostly on the technical capabilities

Engineering Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at AMEC in December 2009.

Great culture, great people. The person who I spoke with was friendly and willing to provide his insight on his experience at AMEC. They did not have any openings at that time in the area that I was looking for but they suggested me to check back another time.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at AMEC in May 2008.

A good interview. At the interview past work roles were discussed. Also discussed were salary and compensation package expectations from both sides. Educational history was gone over. It was a behavioural interview in which I was asked to describe situations in which I had shown leadership, overcame challenges and dealt with adversity.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you disagreed with your supervisor and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question