AMEC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Hydrogeologist Interview

Hydrogeologist
Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at AMEC in September 2010.

Interview Details – Process started with me contacting the office manager and forwarding my resume. I was then asked to complete a "features and benefits" analysis outlining what expertise and client potential I would be bringing to the table. They then did some internal reviews across several office locations to check on my reputation and to determine what kind of demand there would be on projects other than those originating in the Chicago office. I then had an in-person interview at the Chicago office with the practice manager and two other senior technical staff members/

Interview Questions

• What existing clients or business could you bring to the practice?   View Answer
  • What marketing actions would I take to generate new client contacts and business?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AMEC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AMEC Hydrogeologist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AMEC employees and interview candidates.