AMERCO

Interviews for Top Jobs at AMERCO

Planning Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AMERCO in May 2009.

The initial interview was with the Uhaul recruiter. I was given an IQ type test and personality test. I was then given a one-on-one interview with a recruiter that new little about the actual position or the department. I was then emailed a week later for a second interview with the manager of the department that I was applying for. I had an interview with the manager and he/she did not have any questions prepared and did not seem familiar with interviewing candidates. Although the second interview seemed to go well, I was emailed a week later and told that I was over qualified.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe a time that you have had to work effectively in a group.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at AMERCO in October 2008.

I didnt interview I just had a background.

Interview Questions