AMETEK Programmable Power

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assembly Tech Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at AMETEK Programmable Power in August 2012.

Interview Details – There was one interview with 4 dept. heads. They were friendly but serious in their concern to see if I truly was a good candidate for the job. Each person had their own personality so they played on that to put me at ease with them. Personally, I was not intimidated but most people probably would have been. They ask good intelligent quality questions. Attention to detail is key to winning the interview. One mistake on one of the tests would eliminate you but you don't know that till you pass that detail part. Very cute but necessary.

Interview Question – You really have to know your electronics to pass the test. If not, then don't even try to fake it or try to waste their time. Their dept. heads know their jobs and their electronics.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. the price was set before I came to the interview.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AMETEK Programmable Power? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AMETEK Programmable Power interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AMETEK Programmable Power employees and interview candidates.