AMF Bowling

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lane Server

I applied online and interviewed at AMF Bowling.

Interview Details – It was a group interview with an equal amount of men and women. The interviewee was very nice. Everyone had a chance to speak. There were two managers in the room one was observing while the other talked. It was very professional and a good experience.

Interview Question – Is the customer always right?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AMF Bowling in November 2012.

Interview Details – Pretty easy; applied online, two weeks later got called for an interview. We did a group interview bowled a little (trust me you don't have to be good at it) and a one on one interview. Less than a week later I got called to do paperwork and a drug test.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Mobile, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AMF Bowling.

Interview Details – I started by going inside and asked if they were currently hiring, and the woman at the front desk was really nice and told me to put her name as a referral. I went home and filled out the application and after two days I called them and about 2 days from that they called me back for an interview. It was a group interview and he only asked us about 3 questions and then made us do some role play to see our customer service skills. The next 2 days he called and told me I was hired.

Interview Question – Something about customer service.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Corpus Christi, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AMF Bowling in August 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online. The following week I had to call them to check the status of my application. Finally after a week and a half i got a hold of manager and they scheduled an interview. In my interview I had to do a drug test which would take about 3 days. (thats what I was told). A week later I called again to check and they still hadn't heard back from the results. Finally after about 3 week process I came in on a Saturday and did my paperwrork and started on Monday.

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Lane Server

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AMF Bowling in August 2010.

Interview Details – it was very short and onle asked tell me about yourself

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at AMF Bowling

Worked for AMF Bowling? Contribute to the Community!