AMG Funds Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at AMG Funds

Marketing Production Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AMG Funds (Norwalk, CT) in November 2014.

Interview

Overall, interviewing with AMG Funds was a very positive experience. The interview process was thorough in that there was a phone screen then 2 rounds of interviews. I met 6 people over 2 interviews. The process was efficient and straightforward and the job offer came about a month after starting the process. Everyone was very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• 1) Give an example of a new process that I put in place, why I made the change and how did it benefit the department/company 2) Give an example of a difficult situation, how I handled it and what was the outcome 3) Three positive things your colleagues/friends would say about you/describe you 4) One thing that your colleague/friends would say that they don't love about you or that you could improve   Answer Question

Marketing Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AMG Funds (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

The process starred with their HR dept. Then I met with 2 directors simultaneously in person as well as a vp. There was a second round of in person interviews on a separate day. That interview consisted of a normal interview and a group lunch interview.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult questions. It was an easy interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much room for.negotiation.