AMI Interview Questions & Reviews

8 interviews

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AMI in April 2013.

They contact me directly. After a positive interview with upper level Management, they decided to hire me to transfer into USA the Operations Department based in Colombia, After three weeks of employment they realized not to be ready for the mentioned transitions and terminated me. Unprofessional!

The prompt reply to my request

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AMI.

Be honest & Punctual. They are looking for the quality of a person, not just statistics on a resume. Be someone who you would hire if you owned the business.

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at AMI in November 2013.

it was long but i got the job and little did i know that it was going to last many years. the management team was excellent and during the hiring process, got me in the same day and i actually worked

Interview Questions
    • The boss was awesome. The pay scale was equivelant and paid holidays and the co workers were all exceptional to work with   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Terrible avoid this company at all costs

Interview Questions
    • easy interview because they dont want you to ask too many questions.   Answer Question

Photo Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AMI in January 2012.

Sent in a resume, met with Photo Coordinator, really relaxed interview. They look more for personality and to see if you can fit in the team. You also need to have some experience or a desire to learn.

None.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at AMI in August 2011.

it was pretty simple. Nothing much but to say whats written on your resume and describe your projects. Wasnt asked any typ e of questions , but I was the one who did most of the talking.

Sales Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at AMI.

Online posting took 4 weeks before 1st response for a phone interview then a face to face interview was set up 2 weeks following and job offer made 2 weeks later a 8 week process.

Salary meet expectations, but the entire package was hard to understand with sales commission and profit sharing payout.

Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AMI in May 2010.

What kinds of supervisers do you like?

How do you deal with deadline to deliver results?

Interview Questions

Worked for AMI? Contribute to the Community!