AMI

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Miami, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AMI in April 2013.

Interview Details – They contact me directly. After a positive interview with upper level Management, they decided to hire me to transfer into USA the Operations Department based in Colombia, After three weeks of employment they realized not to be ready for the mentioned transitions and terminated me. Unprofessional!

Negotiation Details – The prompt reply to my request

Management Interview

Management
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AMI.

Interview Details – Be honest & Punctual. They are looking for the quality of a person, not just statistics on a resume. Be someone who you would hire if you owned the business.

Interview Question – What is your favorite food? LOL.   Answer Question

Estimator Interview

Estimator
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AMI in November 2013.

Interview Details – it was long but i got the job and little did i know that it was going to last many years. the management team was excellent and during the hiring process, got me in the same day and i actually worked

Interview Question – The boss was awesome. The pay scale was equivelant and paid holidays and the co workers were all exceptional to work with   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Marketing

Interviewed at AMI

Interview Details – Terrible avoid this company at all costs

Interview Question – easy interview because they dont want you to ask too many questions.   Answer Question

Photo Intern Interview

Photo Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AMI in January 2012.

Interview Details – Sent in a resume, met with Photo Coordinator, really relaxed interview. They look more for personality and to see if you can fit in the team. You also need to have some experience or a desire to learn.

Negotiation Details – None.

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at AMI in August 2011.

Interview Details – it was pretty simple. Nothing much but to say whats written on your resume and describe your projects. Wasnt asked any typ e of questions , but I was the one who did most of the talking.

Interview Question – How are you today?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at AMI.

Interview Details – Online posting took 4 weeks before 1st response for a phone interview then a face to face interview was set up 2 weeks following and job offer made 2 weeks later a 8 week process.

Negotiation Details – Salary meet expectations, but the entire package was hard to understand with sales commission and profit sharing payout.

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AMI in May 2010.

Interview Details – What kinds of supervisers do you like?

How do you deal with deadline to deliver results?

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AMI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AMI interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by AMI employees and interview candidates.