AMICAS Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at AMICAS

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AMICAS (Providence, RI) in February 2011.

Interview

I met with a recruiter on campus. He asked a variety of questions. After the interview I was asked to write an essay as well as complete a background check. It has been a month and am waiting on the second interview.

Interview Questions

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AMICAS (Boston, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

A fairly standard interview. I was asking some SQL questions, and questions about contributions at my previous company.

Interview Questions

Ingénieur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AMICAS (Paris (France)) in February 2012.

Interview

France amérique Portugal entretien téléphonique groupé / entretien groupé présentation test de drogue test de personnalité entretien seul à seul test de compétences autre test de QI/d'intelligence vérification des antécédents si vous ne parvenez pas à vous souvenir du titre précis de l'emploi, vous pouvez utiliser les catégories générales (optionnel)

france amerique pourtugal Phone Interview Group/Panel Interview Presentation Drug Test Personality Test 1:1 Interview Skills Test Other IQ/Intelligence Test Background Check If you can't remember the exact job title, you can use the general occupation (optional)

Parce que je n'aime pas