AMICAS

Interviews for Top Jobs at AMICAS

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at AMICAS in February 2011.

I met with a recruiter on campus. He asked a variety of questions. After the interview I was asked to write an essay as well as complete a background check. It has been a month and am waiting on the second interview.

Interview Questions

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at AMICAS in October 2010.

A fairly standard interview. I was asking some SQL questions, and questions about contributions at my previous company.

Interview Questions

Ingénieur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AMICAS in February 2012.

France amérique Portugal entretien téléphonique groupé / entretien groupé présentation test de drogue test de personnalité entretien seul à seul test de compétences autre test de QI/d'intelligence vérification des antécédents si vous ne parvenez pas à vous souvenir du titre précis de l'emploi, vous pouvez utiliser les catégories générales (optionnel)

france amerique pourtugal Phone Interview Group/Panel Interview Presentation Drug Test Personality Test 1:1 Interview Skills Test Other IQ/Intelligence Test Background Check If you can't remember the exact job title, you can use the general occupation (optional)

Parce que je n'aime pas