AMN Healthcare

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AMN Healthcare.

Interview Details – I was contacted through an outside recruiter. Initially a phone interview was scheduled and then I went in for the actual interview with the person who became my boss. Within two days I was contacted by there HR department to schedule a start date. Once hired we had an employee orientation (there were approximately 25 people present) just to go over benefits and new hire paper work.

Interview Question – Tell me something you are proud of in your work experience that you accomplished.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a set rate. I did not try to negotiate.

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AMN Healthcare in June 2013.

Interview Details – Got a call from a recruiter recently and we did a phone interview. The phone interview went well so she said she would call me on a specific day which was two days away to set up an in person interview . Well that day came and I didn't hear from her a couple more days had passed and I still not heard from her so i decided to call her and leave a messge. I am not sure what happened there because we must of talked on the phone for at least 30 mins and she said she liked me so it's odd. Wondering if any one else have experienced this? Do recruiters usuallly say they will call one day and then it takes a few days before they set the in person interview?

Interview Question – It was a phone interview and bascally it was going over my resume and the job description.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AMN Healthcare in December 2011.

Interview Details – Great hiring process. AMN looks for driven and passionate people and the Recruiters can spot potential very well. Trick is to get into the company. Had a phone interview and then 3 days later was set up on a 1:1 with the recruiter. Recruiter lover me and it took her about a week to find a position in which I would excel. Had an interview the supervising manager a day later and had an offer in my email box before I got home. Most amazing hiring processes I've ever been a part of.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate, firm offer a bit higher than I expected. Nothing to complain about

Interviews for Top Jobs at AMN Healthcare

Worked for AMN Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AMN Healthcare Client Accounting Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by AMN Healthcare employees and interview candidates.