AMN Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Travel Nurse Recruiter Interview

Travel Nurse Recruiter
San Diego, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at AMN Healthcare in March 2012.

Interview Details – Be prepared to sell yourself! AMN is looking for go getters! I first started off with a phone interview just to basically pre-screen me. Then I was invited for a one on one interview. I was there for 2 hours! So be prepared to stay awhile and leave yourself open for that day because you won't be told beforehand that you'll be there that long. But they have a great interview process. I had 3 in person interviews that day. The first interview is just one on one with a Recruiter. Then you will meet with two other recruiters that would be your bosses. This interview was tough, and be prepared to role play! After that interview they take you to sit with a recruiter to listen in on calls for 20-25 mins, basically like a ride along. I got a call later that day saying I got a conditional offer but based off references. They will check your references!! Then a couple days later they called and officially offered the position!

Interview Question – How do you handle your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for an entry level recruiter position, but there is a lot of room for growth in the company as well as commission

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AMN Healthcare

Worked for AMN Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AMN Healthcare Travel Nurse Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AMN Healthcare employees and interview candidates.