AMP Limited Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2014
Updated Apr 28, 2014

3.2

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AMP Limited in February 2013.

2 stages of interview, with BA practice lead and HR representation in the first interview and hiring manager in second interview

Interview Questions
    • How you deal with difficult stakeholder, what do you do if there are conflicting stakeholder requirements? Behavioral interview questions   Answer Question
    They accepted my rate

Graduate Program (Actuarial) 2014 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AMP Limited in March 2013.

The interview process consists of four rounds. Round one is an online application with several behavioural questions without the need to attach any cover letter or resume. Round two is a series of online tests consisting of logical, numerical and reasoning. Round three is a video interview which consists of eight questions with the last question asking whether do you have any other questions about the program without giving any feedback. The last round is the assessment center round which I have failed to enter. However, I have heard from my friend that it consists of an one to one interview and a group interview on a case study.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online - interviewed at AMP Limited in April 2013.

After submitting the resume for two months, I got the email that I could have a conference call or a face to face interview. I chose the conference call one because they do not offer the transport costs. There were two people there on the screen who were very nice.

Interview Questions
    • Basic behavior question like why you think you are proper for the financial analyst position?   Answer Question

Ms SQL Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at AMP Limited in February 2012.

the process is thru a recuriment agent who will seek my approval before forwarding my CV to the Client who is looking for MS SQL DBA. AMP team leader call me for the phone interview then. he asked what my daily tasks as DBA as my currnent position, how can I handle the task priority, and also some technical questions: what is locking and blocking and dead lock? how do you tune the query statments....

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at AMP Limited in January 2009.

Hiring process is thru a consultant who will seek my approval before forwarding my CV to the Client who is looking for a BA. The client then calls for an interview thru consultant and then if successful the consultant will be notified and then I get a call to know the outcome.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you Think I should Hire you over other candidates   Answer Question

Worked for AMP Limited? Contribute to the Community!