AMP Limited

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AMP Limited in February 2013.

Interview Details – 2 stages of interview, with BA practice lead and HR representation in the first interview and hiring manager in second interview

Interview Question – How you deal with difficult stakeholder, what do you do if there are conflicting stakeholder requirements? Behavioral interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They accepted my rate

Graduate Program (Actuarial) 2014 Interview

Graduate Program (Actuarial) 2014
Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AMP Limited in March 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process consists of four rounds. Round one is an online application with several behavioural questions without the need to attach any cover letter or resume. Round two is a series of online tests consisting of logical, numerical and reasoning. Round three is a video interview which consists of eight questions with the last question asking whether do you have any other questions about the program without giving any feedback. The last round is the assessment center round which I have failed to enter. However, I have heard from my friend that it consists of an one to one interview and a group interview on a case study.

Interview Question – There wasn't any difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Sydney (Australia)

I applied online - interviewed at AMP Limited in April 2013.

Interview Details – After submitting the resume for two months, I got the email that I could have a conference call or a face to face interview. I chose the conference call one because they do not offer the transport costs. There were two people there on the screen who were very nice.

Interview Question – Basic behavior question like why you think you are proper for the financial analyst position?   Answer Question

Ms SQL Database Administrator Interview

Ms SQL Database Administrator
Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AMP Limited in February 2012.

Interview Details – the process is thru a recuriment agent who will seek my approval before forwarding my CV to the Client who is looking for MS SQL DBA. AMP team leader call me for the phone interview then. he asked what my daily tasks as DBA as my currnent position, how can I handle the task priority, and also some technical questions: what is locking and blocking and dead lock? how do you tune the query statments....

Interview Question – experice on high transaction enironment   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AMP Limited in January 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process is thru a consultant who will seek my approval before forwarding my CV to the Client who is looking for a BA. The client then calls for an interview thru consultant and then if successful the consultant will be notified and then I get a call to know the outcome.

Interview Question – Why do you Think I should Hire you over other candidates   Answer Question

Worked for AMP Limited? Contribute to the Community!