AMRI

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Scientist III Interview

Research Scientist III
Rensselaer, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at AMRI in April 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview (Basic questions: 15 min -1 hr), then face to face interview (On site, maximum 5 interviewers, non-probing questions), a power presentation (Optional- a few questions, minorities (especially blacks) are disproportionally bombarded so be extra prepared), then approx. two weeks you receive an offer by phone and in the e-mail if you're hired.

Research Scientist II Interview

Research Scientist II
Rensselaer, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at AMRI in November 2012.

Interview Details – There was a 30 min telephonic interview , all technical questions. After 2 weeks I got a call from HR for on site interview, they asked me to prepare 45 min presentation. They have called all labs for presentation(30) chemist and manager. Then there was individual interview including HR, hiring manager and future colleagues for 30 min each. It was schedule for 8 AM to 3PM including lunch with colleague. After last interview HR suppose to meet me and call taxi to air port, she was busy and she passed message to me taxi is called please go to main gate. I went to gate and waited 1 hour for taxi, security gourd call two time to HR to make sure taxi is called and she says yes. At last I asked for taxi phone number she gave me and I called taxi and within 5 min taxi came, I asked taxi why you did not came before and he says no one called me I was free from last two hours, that was really disappointed why they lied to me, I would of miss my flight. HR is lier. After 3 weeks I wrote followup email and they replied me we are still considering you but your expectation is too high, I wrote them I did not gave any figure how do you know my expectation? Send me your salary range I will think if its suitable for me. They sent me regret letter.

Interview Question – Nothing special all was basic questions related to job what you are doing now.   Answer Question

Worked for AMRI? Contribute to the Community!