AMS (Accounting Management Solutions) Interview Questions & Reviews

2.4

Director of Business Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 12 months - interviewed at AMS (Accounting Management Solutions) in January 2013.

Lengthy process. Multiple interviews with multiple people. Roles are created based on individual value vs. filling open roles so you have to actively position how you can add value to move the process forward. Do your homework, ask probing thoughtful questions and then you can plan how you will present your value and why you should get a top investment.

Interview Questions
    • Exactly what will be your ROI this year.   View Answer
    Negotiated a higher salary than what they bookmarked. Go for it - you have one chance. In low stay low..

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at AMS (Accounting Management Solutions).

Very straightforward - standard questions about what I had done, etc. They focused more on specific systems and types of transactions that they engage in. Not much asked in the way of management style, since it sounded like you are usually alone in the field.

The company seemed pretty disorganized - over the course of three interviews, they did a poor job of letting each other know who had talked to me and when. It appears that the company is composed of many individuals working on their own agenda rather than a coordinated team.

Interview Questions
    • None - as i said, it was all standard stuff   View Answer

I thought I was all set to do some work for them, but they stopped returning calls and emails for no discernable reason . No explanation as to why. So I moved on to other opportunities.

Accounting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AMS (Accounting Management Solutions).

Phone interview followed up with an on site interview with the Managing Director and Director. Very professional interview. Very nice people.

Most questions were geared toward my prior work expierences and how I handled different situations.

Interview Questions
    • They asked many technical questions to get a feel for my overall accounting knowledge. This was to gain understanding of what types of engagements they could send me on.   Answer Question
    Accepted offer as given.

Business Analyst Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at AMS (Accounting Management Solutions) in March 2008.

Very easy interview process. If you know the basics of IT consulting then you can easily get into this industry.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation process takes some time as they have specified conditions.

Clinical Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at AMS (Accounting Management Solutions) in February 2009.

It was a conference call interview with people from different departments of the company. Basic behavior questions. What do you like most about your job now? Tells us a time when you were in a stressful situation in the OR what was the problem and how did you resolve it?

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at AMS (Accounting Management Solutions)

Worked for AMS (Accounting Management Solutions)? Contribute to the Community!