AMX

2.8

Manager -Bosch Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at AMX.

Made it to the in-person interview but was not offered a position. Everyone was friendly and professional and I would not hesitate to apply for another position with this company if one became available I felt I was qualified for.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about what Bosch does in this area?   Answer Question
    • What could you do to improve the process (area you're applying for) at Bosch?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about manufacturing?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Pretty smooth phone interview

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AMX in March 2009.

Multiple interviews at Texas based HQ

Interview Questions
    Base salary was negotiable, I was able to get their offer boosted by 10%. Bonus was not negotiable (nor attainable).

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AMX in December 2008.

They bring you in sit you down and ask you questions in HR first. It will be one of the HR staff. Afterward, the manager(s) from the department will come down and talk to you. They ask you specific questions about the field and your skill set, not necessarily to try to test you, but instead to assess where you are in your skill level and how well of a fit you would be. Not high stress.

Interview Questions
    • Specific skills, no specific questions that I remember so much as general questions about history and abilities   Answer Question
    Nor much of a negotiation. You tell what you want pay wise and they tell you what they'll pay. Benefits are company wide, so there is no need to negotiate these

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AMX in October 2008.

AMX appears to be a good company. Good benefits and decent people. Communications between myself and the hiring manager and HR representative were timely and straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • What different ways can you get information to/from a device driver to user space?   View Answer

I had multiple competing offers and I chose a higher offer.