ANADIGICS Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at ANADIGICS

RF Test Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ANADIGICS (Edison, NJ) in September 2012.

Interview

Just describe the project I have made

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ANADIGICS (Warren, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

Nice Interview question. They ask you questions in general and they want to know whether you are good fit for this company.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ANADIGICS.

Interview

First a 30 min presentation about my research, followed by individual interviews that run almost 5 hours. Most questions are about the research project that I worked on. All are very friendly, courteous people. I received an offer about a week later, which I accepted. Overall a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging task that you have encountered?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ANADIGICS in April 2010.

Interview

Interview included a blend of technical questions and personality assessments. Work place seemed quite casual. People were nice.