ANCILE Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

3.3

Help Desk Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkridge, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ANCILE Solutions (Elkridge, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

30 minute phone interview first. Then if you get the second interview.... 4-5 Half-hour sessions. A couple technical questions. Some process / critical thinking questions "How would you go about doing...." Mostly behavioral questions - situation, action, result/outcome.

Interview Questions

• "Give an example of a time when you........and what was the outcome?" "How would you go about solving an issue where......?"   Answer Question

Professional Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkridge, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANCILE Solutions (Elkridge, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the department director. Next step was an in-person interview at HQ in Elkridge, MD. Company flew me there. Five half-hour sessions were scheduled. - Face to face with Operations director and HR Director - demonstration or the primary product - meet with VP of customer success team - do a presentation of a software feature or function (your choice) - meet with team lead The process went very quickly and they were kind enough to provide lunch.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ANCILE Solutions.

Interview

Interview process took over a month, beginning with phone based screenings. After 2 phone sessions, I was brought into the headquarters for an interview process involving 8 different people across 3 different departments eating a total of about 3 hours. (I knew this going in, as I was warned by the phone recruiter that the process was arduous) Many of the interviewers repeated the same questions, and then added a few of their job-specific questions. Beverages and snacks were constantly offered throughout the process, and I was made to feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• "Do you know the origin story of our company name?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I stated my desired salary, and was told that my starting rate covers that amount.

Software Product Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ANCILE Solutions.

Interview

Typical HR interview, a lot of fluff, personality tests. Not a lot of insight provided into what to expect. Very slow to communicate and somewhat rude and abrupt. Seemed uncaring.

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

very thorough interview process. I met about different people during the day long process. I had brought my sales process with me and then shared it with all the people. Sort of had to repeat myself many times.

Interview Questions

• what was your best sales trait   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkridge, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANCILE Solutions (Elkridge, MD) in June 2011.

Interview

Intensive, A combo of both phone, 1 to 1, group (6 or 7) over 3 sep days. The manager seemed to be having a bad day and was a hard read, in the end I got the job and worked there a few years but it was a bit of a rocky ride, the switch to agile and lean development seemed to be done in an aggressive manner and left a number of their key employees being ex employees.

Interview Questions

• Time I had failed at something.   1 Answer
    • What my long term plans were.   1 Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ANCILE Solutions in June 2012.

Interview

Met with someone from HR, the department manager and hiring manager over the phone. Completed a presentation online. Interviewed onsite with all department managers. This entire process took two months to complete. Overall, the process was typical and helpful to learn about the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary?   1 Answer

Product Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANCILE Solutions (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in September 2011.

Interview

Benaderd door HR manager of ik interesse h ad. CV opgestuurd daarna een telefoon gesprek gehad met haar. Daarna nog een telefoon gesprek met het afdelingshoofd. Vervolgens een f2f gesprek met teamleider in Frankfurt. Daarna een voorwaarde besproken via mail. Binnen twee weken was alles in kannen en kruiken en was ik in Amerika voor jaarkijkse vergadering en training.

Interview Questions

• Wat is je ervaring met trainingen, hoe ga je om met scope creep en hoe ga je om met klanten die jouw persoonlijk benaderen.   Answer Question