ANCILE Solutions

Updated Nov 16, 2014
Updated Nov 16, 2014

3.7

Product Support Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ANCILE Solutions.

Interview process took over a month, beginning with phone based screenings. After 2 phone sessions, I was brought into the headquarters for an interview process involving 8 different people across 3 different departments eating a total of about 3 hours. (I knew this going in, as I was warned by the phone recruiter that the process was arduous)

Many of the interviewers repeated the same questions, and then added a few of their job-specific questions.

Beverages and snacks were constantly offered throughout the process, and I was made to feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the process.

Interview Questions
    • "Do you know the origin story of our company name?"   View Answer
    I stated my desired salary, and was told that my starting rate covers that amount.

Software Product Support Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ANCILE Solutions.

Typical HR interview, a lot of fluff, personality tests. Not a lot of insight provided into what to expect. Very slow to communicate and somewhat rude and abrupt. Seemed uncaring.

Sales Manager Interview

very thorough interview process. I met about different people during the day long process. I had brought my sales process with me and then shared it with all the people. Sort of had to repeat myself many times.

Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ANCILE Solutions in June 2012.

Met with someone from HR, the department manager and hiring manager over the phone. Completed a presentation online. Interviewed onsite with all department managers. This entire process took two months to complete. Overall, the process was typical and helpful to learn about the company.