AOL

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Advertising Interview

Advertising

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AOL in September 2011.

Interview Details – A recruiter reached out to me to begin the interview process - we had a basic phone interview but he didn't really have an understanding of the job so I guess it was more informational for him, getting info about my past experience and current situation. All info that could be easily accrued from a resume.

Next I had a phone interview with the two managers in the dept - the first was incredibly short and the manager was 30 minutes late to the interview.

Last, I went into the office only to have two more interviews over the phone, as both interviewers decided to be out of the office that day- super weird. Also met with a cultural ambassador which seems like a cool idea (do you fit in, what are the people like, etc) but the company is so big that this interview proves totally useless. I interviewed with a CA not in my future dept, and nothing she said ended up applying at all to the culture of my dept. Waste of time.

Interview Question – All basic questions, nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Worked for AOL? Contribute to the Community!