AOL Advertising Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Advertising Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at AOL in September 2011.

A recruiter reached out to me to begin the interview process - we had a basic phone interview but he didn't really have an understanding of the job so I guess it was more informational for him, getting info about my past experience and current situation. All info that could be easily accrued from a resume.

Next I had a phone interview with the two managers in the dept - the first was incredibly short and the manager was 30 minutes late to the interview.

Last, I went into the office only to have two more interviews over the phone, as both interviewers decided to be out of the office that day- super weird. Also met with a cultural ambassador which seems like a cool idea (do you fit in, what are the people like, etc) but the company is so big that this interview proves totally useless. I interviewed with a CA not in my future dept, and nothing she said ended up applying at all to the culture of my dept. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

Worked for AOL? Contribute to the Community!