AOL Business Development Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AOL (Dulles, VA).

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn and received an email to set up the phone interview on the very next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pleasant. They wanted to make sure I received a fair wage.

Other Interview Reviews for AOL

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AOL (New York, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

It was a bit confusing. Great feedback, but confusing. I'll explain: I had a great interview with the recruiter who contacted me after I applied online. She forwarded me to the hiring Director for the position and I thought that intervew went very well too. Both interviewers even told me the interview went well and I have the exact experience they were looking. But, I did not receive an offer. I was bummed out because I really like the company and the position would have been great.

Interview Questions