AOL

AOL Intern Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AOL.

The college recruitment team was fantastic. They were very personable and kept me up to date on everything that was going on. I was originally bought in to interview for one position which I didn't get. However, after a couple of months, I was called up and asked to if I wanted to come back in for a different position involving software analysis and user-end communication. I obliged. Was bought in for one interview, where I interviewed with a few team members and a few days later was told that I had the job. They were very fast in all communications and helpful to me.

Interview Questions
  • There were no really technical questions, mostly personable questions, and experience questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AOL

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AOL in October 2013.

I was contacted 2 days after applying for a phone screening. It was more of a phone interview than screening. It then took over 3 weeks to hear anything back.

Interview Questions
    • What type of social media tactics would you employ to get more followers/users?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at AOL in November 2011.

Applied through University. Got a call from HR who asked initial questions about experiences with systems and websites. Then HR called again and scheduled an phone interview with the hiring manager and a skype interview with three other members from the team.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you would negotiate with business team to reduce workload on your tech team?   View Answer
    • Explain how you have used html or any other programming language before?   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AOL in April 2011.

Interviewed with director first. Then onsite interview with the team 1 week after that. Then HR calling for pay rate in 2 days. done.

Interview Questions
    • What is advantages and disadvantages of a PID controller? (the intern position was for data analysis and my background was in control).   Answer Question
    They have an instruction. For internship the negotiation wont go to much or even any change to the original offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AOL in April 2012.

The hiring and interview phase starts with the interested candidate writing a three hundred words article on a particular event that took place at college. along with this a picture of the event has to be sent to the coolage internship committee at AOL . they evaluate the writing skills of the candidate and with this all other important aspects are also reviewed. finally the candidate is selected on the basis of all of the above and is selected.