AOL

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Administrative Assistant Interview

Dulles, VA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AOL.

Interview Details – I was originally hired via a temporary (staffing) agency to work there, so my interview process wasn't the normal process I expect. But there wasn't anything unusual about the process either. Standard questions asked about one's experience, how one handles certain situations, etc. It has been several years, so I do not remember specific questions at this time.

Interview Question – Toughest question remains salary request for me.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AOL

Worked for AOL? Contribute to the Community!

AOL – Why Work for Us?

AOL consumers were shopping, chatting, getting news and information and playing multi-user games online at the dawn of the internet. We were the cornerstone of social media long before anyone knew what a social network… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AOL Legal Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AOL employees and interview candidates.