AOL Managing Editor Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Managing Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AOL (Dulles, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

Recruited from LinkedIn Profile by New York HR team. That led to phone interview, and in person interview locally; then to panel interview in New York office. Very professional and positive experience, although it helped they were recruiting me more than me applying to an opening.

Interview Questions

• Among interviewers is someone serving as cultural ambassador who primarily wants to assess your attitudes about change...which makes sense because AOL is a place where your cheese can be moved quickly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They had their salary limits, but there was an honest exchange and effort to give me more than I was making in the market to bring me in. I was in a stronger position since they were recruiting me. W ould be differently if one was applying for opening.