AOL

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at AOL in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. Had a 30 min phone chat with recruiter-- basic questions and some behavioral stuff. Came in for in person interview next week, hiring manager was super swamped and overbooked only had about 15 min to speak with me when I was told I'd be there for close to an hour. Asked to continue interview by phone at later date but never heard back.

Interview Question – Why Do You Want This Job?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AOL

Worked for AOL? Contribute to the Community!

AOL – Why Work for Us?

AOL consumers were shopping, chatting, getting news and information and playing multi-user games online at the dawn of the internet. We were the cornerstone of social media long before anyone knew what a social network… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AOL Marketing Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AOL employees and interview candidates.