AOL Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Dulles, VA
Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at AOL in May 2010.

A contracting company contacted me for a position that was a short term contract. The manager at AOL contacted me and interviewed me over the telephone. All went well with the interview and we both decided that there might be a match. The outcome was that they determined that there would be no need for an interim person since the time it would take to get the paperwork completed and all approvals acquired would be another 3 weeks.

Other Interview Reviews for AOL

Project Manager Interview

People asked my first to tell about my person, about my experience, my academic background and why this job-position is intersting to me. Afterwards they told me about
    the company and what exactly the requirements for the job are. All in all - very pleasant!

Interview Questions
    • The worst experience with a former employee   View Answer

a better offer!!

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at AOL in April 2009.

Got a call from the recruiter about the role offered. Had lots of telephonic calls from various Offices from US, Dublin. Finally called for interview in Bangalore, had around 4 rounds before the final offer letter came.

Interview Questions

Worked for AOL? Contribute to the Community!