AOL

Relevance Date Difficulty

Android Developer Interview

Android Developer
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and interviewed at AOL.

Interview Details – First round a call from the recruiter to know more about candidate.
Second round skype interview with a team lead, was asked to build a simple calculator android app.

Interview Question – No difficult question asked   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Advertising Sales Director Interview

Advertising Sales Director
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AOL in January 2010.

Interview Details – (1) Met with recruiter (2)Met with the hiring manager (3) met regional managers, (4) met WC VP. (5) present to team, (6) offered job, (7) negotiate. (8) accept.

Interview Question – Present one of our clients to us.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AOL? Contribute to the Community!

AOL – Why Work for Us?

AOL consumers were shopping, chatting, getting news and information and playing multi-user games online at the dawn of the internet. We were the cornerstone of social media long before anyone knew what a social network… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AOL interview questions and advice in San Francisco, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AOL employees and interview candidates.