APAC Customer Services

Updated Nov 6, 2014

2.1

31 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at APAC Customer Services.

Applied online- simple application with survey. After playing phone tag with an HR person for a long time (I had a different job at the time, I'm sure this wouldn't have happened if I was available more), I ended up walking into the HR office. I was given an interview on the spot because I was previously contacted by HR. Was hired that day and given a schedule. Very nice process. They have many HR employees and saw me within a half hour. Interview was very straightforward- examples of customer service experience, etc.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult question is always words to describe yourself. She asked for three. Be prepared!   View Answer
They offer different pay rates for different programs/clients. Also training pay is different than what will be your salary after training.

Other Interview Reviews for APAC Customer Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at APAC Customer Services in April 2014.

I received an email on 4/9/2014 for Interview Day on 4/10/2014. The first interview was one on one and then I was extended an offer for a Second interview on 4/11/2014 to sit with an customer service agent and listen in on live calls, also complete a practice call as well as answer additional questions. On 4/18/2014 Human resources called to let me know I will be starting in the training class on 4/28/2014 and to come in on 4/19/2014 to complete an i9 form on he computer as well as pick up a offer letter along with a training schedule.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question was: Why do you want to work in a call center?   View Answer
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at APAC Customer Services.

Typical hiring process. The company changed who they were representing right after I applied, so I didn't hear from them for about 8 months after I applied.

it was all very easy....just 20 minutes or so. Basic questions

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Utica, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Utica, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at APAC Customer Services in July 2013.

I first filled out there application online . Then I called them back because I previously applied twice and got an call back very fast every-time . They then told me that I needed my high school diploma because at the time I was still in high school . So I recently just graduated but I haven't got my diploma due to the school mailing it out late but they said I could bring in my transcript stamped and sealed so I did this all in one day after calling them that day . Someone then contacted me after I took my assessment the next day ,that same day and I set myself up for an interview . So I can say getting an interview with them is extremely easy but then I went in for my interview dressed in professional attire just like any other interview . I felt I answered all the questions correct and with honesty . But I wasn't offered the job unfortunately because they sent me an email stating I didn't meet there requirements .

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe a great employee ?   Answer Question
    • Give me a time when you had to multitask during a stressful time ?   Answer Question
    • Give a time when you had to deal with an upset customer ?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at APAC Customer Services.

What would I do if you had a upset customer, how would you handle it?

Why do you want to work here?

How would you describe yourself?

regular/typical questions

Everyone starts at the same base pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at APAC Customer Services.

There was a skills test, that you have to pass before doing a face to face interview with the recruiter. If you make to the next round, you will be required to undergo a 5week training. you have to pass weekly test at 2 attempts max. Failure to do so will lead to your termination.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a step by step process of how you would help troubleshoot a customer's issue.
      Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond for a Customer
        Answer Question
    It was a flat non negotiable rate

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at APAC Customer Services in January 2013.

The hiring process composed of testing, an interview, and a drug test. It was relatively easy to get hired if you expressed the slightest interest in the job and you posses basic literacy and numeracy. There also was a rudimentary simulation of calls just to make sure you could process information that you might encounter while on the phone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at APAC Customer Services.

office and culture was very relaxed. I was called in to interview at an open house so i was expecting a few other applicants. there was so many other applicant there it was very unorganized. the staff was nice but the process of waiting to be called for the interview was agonizing i believe they were in alphabetical order. the interview only lasted less than five minutes because they are looking for call center experience. honestly a waste of my time for the drive because clearly my resume shows i have no call center experience.

Interview Questions
    • there were no difficult questions just unexpected questions about call center experience which was clearly available via resume attached to job application.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davenport, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davenport, IA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at APAC Customer Services in August 2012.

It was easy

Interview Questions
    • There where non..its all commen sence and if yoy don't know, they will train you   View Answer
    There wasn't negotiation