APAC Customer Services

2.1

30 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at APAC Customer Services in April 2014.

I received an email on 4/9/2014 for Interview Day on 4/10/2014. The first interview was one on one and then I was extended an offer for a Second interview on 4/11/2014 to sit with an customer service agent and listen in on live calls, also complete a practice call as well as answer additional questions. On 4/18/2014 Human resources called to let me know I will be starting in the training class on 4/28/2014 and to come in on 4/19/2014 to complete an i9 form on he computer as well as pick up a offer letter along with a training schedule.

Interview Questions
  • Most unexpected question was: Why do you want to work in a call center?   View Answer
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for APAC Customer Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  La Crosse, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 8 months - interviewed at APAC Customer Services.

Typical hiring process. The company changed who they were representing right after I applied, so I didn't hear from them for about 8 months after I applied.

it was all very easy....just 20 minutes or so. Basic questions

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Davenport, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davenport, IA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at APAC Customer Services in August 2012.

It was easy

Interview Questions
    • There where non..its all commen sence and if yoy don't know, they will train you   View Answer
    There wasn't negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Utica, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Utica, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at APAC Customer Services in July 2013.

I first filled out there application online . Then I called them back because I previously applied twice and got an call back very fast every-time . They then told me that I needed my high school diploma because at the time I was still in high school . So I recently just graduated but I haven't got my diploma due to the school mailing it out late but they said I could bring in my transcript stamped and sealed so I did this all in one day after calling them that day . Someone then contacted me after I took my assessment the next day ,that same day and I set myself up for an interview . So I can say getting an interview with them is extremely easy but then I went in for my interview dressed in professional attire just like any other interview . I felt I answered all the questions correct and with honesty . But I wasn't offered the job unfortunately because they sent me an email stating I didn't meet there requirements .

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe a great employee ?   Answer Question
    • Give me a time when you had to multitask during a stressful time ?   Answer Question
    • Give a time when you had to deal with an upset customer ?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at APAC Customer Services.

What would I do if you had a upset customer, how would you handle it?

Why do you want to work here?

How would you describe yourself?

regular/typical questions

Everyone starts at the same base pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at APAC Customer Services in October 2009.

1 interview, asked if i could handle the schedule

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at APAC Customer Services.

There was a skills test, that you have to pass before doing a face to face interview with the recruiter. If you make to the next round, you will be required to undergo a 5week training. you have to pass weekly test at 2 attempts max. Failure to do so will lead to your termination.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a step by step process of how you would help troubleshoot a customer's issue.
      Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond for a Customer
        Answer Question
    It was a flat non negotiable rate

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at APAC Customer Services in January 2013.

The hiring process composed of testing, an interview, and a drug test. It was relatively easy to get hired if you expressed the slightest interest in the job and you posses basic literacy and numeracy. There also was a rudimentary simulation of calls just to make sure you could process information that you might encounter while on the phone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Green Bay, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at APAC Customer Services in July 2012.

The hiring process was very simple. I applied online and then 2 days later I got a phone call to go in and finish a more detailed application and a skills test. I had the interview that same day and they offered me the job 2 days later after a background check.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult thing you had to overcome in your professional career?   Answer Question

Worked for APAC Customer Services? Contribute to the Community!