APAC Customer Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at APAC Customer Services (Humble, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

When they are low on Customer service Reps. They will send out an email to whoever applied online to come in for an interview within the next 2 days from 9am-2pm or if they are just looking for individuals, a lady will call. You go there for the interview and its like 8 other people or more waiting, you sign in and a lady will give you a packet to fill out. Complete it, turn it in and wait for either Eddie or Raul to interview you. I had Eddie. Its not really an interview. All it is, is to go over the job and to get a form to go take your drug test and come back and return it that same day. Also, the drug test clinic be packed so expect to wait at least an hour.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability? Can you work holidays? Have you ever had customer service experience? Is your background going to come back clean?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. $9/hour while in training for 3 weeks. Then you get paid $10/hour.

Other Interview Reviews for APAC Customer Services

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at APAC Customer Services.

Interview

Applied online- simple application with survey. After playing phone tag with an HR person for a long time (I had a different job at the time, I'm sure this wouldn't have happened if I was available more), I ended up walking into the HR office. I was given an interview on the spot because I was previously contacted by HR. Was hired that day and given a schedule. Very nice process. They have many HR employees and saw me within a half hour. Interview was very straightforward- examples of customer service experience, etc.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is always words to describe yourself. She asked for three. Be prepared!   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offer different pay rates for different programs/clients. Also training pay is different than what will be your salary after training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at APAC Customer Services (Greensboro, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

the process was ok, but when you call to see the status and they have not run your background, and by the time they did, you have to retake your drug test..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at APAC Customer Services (Tampa, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

I received an email on 4/9/2014 for Interview Day on 4/10/2014. The first interview was one on one and then I was extended an offer for a Second interview on 4/11/2014 to sit with an customer service agent and listen in on live calls, also complete a practice call as well as answer additional questions. On 4/18/2014 Human resources called to let me know I will be starting in the training class on 4/28/2014 and to come in on 4/19/2014 to complete an i9 form on he computer as well as pick up a offer letter along with a training schedule.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was: Why do you want to work in a call center?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at APAC Customer Services (La Crosse, WI).

Interview

Typical hiring process. The company changed who they were representing right after I applied, so I didn't hear from them for about 8 months after I applied.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

it was all very easy....just 20 minutes or so. Basic questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at APAC Customer Services in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online, and within 2 days was contacted for an interview. The interview was fairly standard, and had questions regarding dealing with difficult customers, basic math, soft skills in dealing with people, and job history.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation with a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Utica, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at APAC Customer Services (Utica, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

I first filled out there application online . Then I called them back because I previously applied twice and got an call back very fast every-time . They then told me that I needed my high school diploma because at the time I was still in high school . So I recently just graduated but I haven't got my diploma due to the school mailing it out late but they said I could bring in my transcript stamped and sealed so I did this all in one day after calling them that day . Someone then contacted me after I took my assessment the next day ,that same day and I set myself up for an interview . So I can say getting an interview with them is extremely easy but then I went in for my interview dressed in professional attire just like any other interview . I felt I answered all the questions correct and with honesty . But I wasn't offered the job unfortunately because they sent me an email stating I didn't meet there requirements .

Interview Questions

• How would you describe a great employee ?   Answer Question
    • Give me a time when you had to multitask during a stressful time ?   Answer Question
    • Give a time when you had to deal with an upset customer ?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at APAC Customer Services.

Interview

What would I do if you had a upset customer, how would you handle it?

Why do you want to work here?

How would you describe yourself?

regular/typical questions

Negotiation

Everyone starts at the same base pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

There was a skills test, that you have to pass before doing a face to face interview with the recruiter. If you make to the next round, you will be required to undergo a 5week training. you have to pass weekly test at 2 attempts max. Failure to do so will lead to your termination.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a step by step process of how you would help troubleshoot a customer's issue.
      Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond for a Customer

Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a flat non negotiable rate