APAC Customer Services

www.apaccustomerservices.com

APAC Customer Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 22, 2014

Average Difficulty
30 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at APAC Customer Services in April 2014.

Interview Details – I received an email on 4/9/2014 for Interview Day on 4/10/2014. The first interview was one on one and then I was extended an offer for a Second interview on 4/11/2014 to sit with an customer service agent and listen in on live calls, also complete a practice call as well as answer additional questions. On 4/18/2014 Human resources called to let me know I will be starting in the training class on 4/28/2014 and to come in on 4/19/2014 to complete an i9 form on he computer as well as pick up a offer letter along with a training schedule.

Interview Question – Most unexpected question was: Why do you want to work in a call center?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

La Crosse, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 8 months - interviewed at APAC Customer Services.

Interview Details – Typical hiring process. The company changed who they were representing right after I applied, so I didn't hear from them for about 8 months after I applied.

Interview Question – None. Very standard interview.   Answer Question

Interviewed at APAC Customer Services

Interview Details – it was all very easy....just 20 minutes or so. Basic questions

Interview Question – why should we hire you   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Davenport, IA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at APAC Customer Services in August 2012.

Interview Details – It was easy

Interview Question – There where non..its all commen sence and if yoy don't know, they will train you   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't negotiation

Utica, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at APAC Customer Services in July 2013.

Interview Details – I first filled out there application online . Then I called them back because I previously applied twice and got an call back very fast every-time . They then told me that I needed my high school diploma because at the time I was still in high school . So I recently just graduated but I haven't got my diploma due to the school mailing it out late but they said I could bring in my transcript stamped and sealed so I did this all in one day after calling them that day . Someone then contacted me after I took my assessment the next day ,that same day and I set myself up for an interview . So I can say getting an interview with them is extremely easy but then I went in for my interview dressed in professional attire just like any other interview . I felt I answered all the questions correct and with honesty . But I wasn't offered the job unfortunately because they sent me an email stating I didn't meet there requirements .

Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at APAC Customer Services.

Interview Details – What would I do if you had a upset customer, how would you handle it?

Why do you want to work here?

How would you describe yourself?

regular/typical questions

Negotiation Details – Everyone starts at the same base pay.

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at APAC Customer Services in October 2009.

Interview Details – 1 interview, asked if i could handle the schedule

Interview Question – how to handle customer   Answer Question

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and interviewed at APAC Customer Services.

Interview Details – There was a skills test, that you have to pass before doing a face to face interview with the recruiter. If you make to the next round, you will be required to undergo a 5week training. you have to pass weekly test at 2 attempts max. Failure to do so will lead to your termination.

Interview Question – Tell me a step by step process of how you would help troubleshoot a customer's issue.
Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond for a Customer
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a flat non negotiable rate

Customer Service Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at APAC Customer Services in January 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process composed of testing, an interview, and a drug test. It was relatively easy to get hired if you expressed the slightest interest in the job and you posses basic literacy and numeracy. There also was a rudimentary simulation of calls just to make sure you could process information that you might encounter while on the phone.

Interview Question – What good customer service means to you.   Answer Question

Green Bay, WI

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at APAC Customer Services in July 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very simple. I applied online and then 2 days later I got a phone call to go in and finish a more detailed application and a skills test. I had the interview that same day and they offered me the job 2 days later after a background check.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult thing you had to overcome in your professional career?   Answer Question

Worked for APAC Customer Services? Contribute to the Community!