APAC Customer Services Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2015
Updated Feb 13, 2015

2.2

Customer Service Representative- Inbound Interview

easy. none. it was very simple. just time consuming. basically if you have a pulse they will hire you. you don't even have to dress up. come as you are off the street.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Humble, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Humble, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at APAC Customer Services in December 2014.

When they are low on Customer service Reps. They will send out an email to whoever applied online to come in for an interview within the next 2 days from 9am-2pm or if they are just looking for individuals, a lady will call. You go there for the interview and its like 8 other people or more waiting, you sign in and a lady will give you a packet to fill out. Complete it, turn it in and wait for either Eddie or Raul to interview you. I had Eddie. Its not really an interview. All it is, is to go over the job and to get a form to go take your drug test and come back and return it that same day. Also, the drug test clinic be packed so expect to wait at least an hour.

Interview Questions
    • What is your availability? Can you work holidays? Have you ever had customer service experience? Is your background going to come back clean?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. $9/hour while in training for 3 weeks. Then you get paid $10/hour.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at APAC Customer Services.

Applied online- simple application with survey. After playing phone tag with an HR person for a long time (I had a different job at the time, I'm sure this wouldn't have happened if I was available more), I ended up walking into the HR office. I was given an interview on the spot because I was previously contacted by HR. Was hired that day and given a schedule. Very nice process. They have many HR employees and saw me within a half hour. Interview was very straightforward- examples of customer service experience, etc.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question is always words to describe yourself. She asked for three. Be prepared!   View Answer
    They offer different pay rates for different programs/clients. Also training pay is different than what will be your salary after training.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at APAC Customer Services in November 2014.

Initial communication and interviews were great - good communication and follow up was impressive.

Typical operational questions - all individuals expressed the requirements and their goals for the position.

Discussed metrics, representative expectations, client expectations, contractual obligations and company expectations - very good questions and discussion with all personnel.

Decision for the position took much longer than anticipated. In the beginning, heard that decisions had to be made rather quickly, and they were looking to start in December. That did not happen. A decision was finally made mid-January. No communication, however, on the decision. I had to reach out to find out status, which after many interviews, I would have expected a better communication. It was contrary to the rest of the experience.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have in managing personnel who are not meeting the metrics - take me through the process.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative - APAC Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at APAC Customer Services.

'Hiring' was a scripted process done via email and a few phone calls. These screeners by every indication are fresh out of high school with no or very little HR or business experience themselves.

Interview Questions
    • There was not one difficult question asked of me. Simple obvious questions such as 'Can you sit for long periods", "Are you comfortable working out of your home'?   Answer Question

The pay was nowhere close to what I would require

Customer Service Representative WorkAtHome Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raeford, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raeford, NC

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at APAC Customer Services in August 2014.

I applied online and within 24 hours I was contacted via Email for a good time to have a Pre Screen over the phone and that they were interested in moving forward with me. I was ready to pre screen with them but ended up having the pre screen 3 days later because of their schedule. The recruiter called exactly at the agreed time.
    He asked me about the jobs that I worked in the past relating to customer service to see if I had at least 3 years experience. He asked how long I worked at each job and what were my reasons for leaving those employers.
    He then asked i would be interested in continuing to proceed and have a full interview because I qualified and passed the Pre screen. I said yes.
    Then I was asked to tell her about a time I had a challenging customer and what did I do to resolve the customer's complaint or frustration. Why do I want to work at APAC? He asked a lot of questions but I had pre pared for the interview so I did not have to think much to respond to her questions ( I already knew what she was going to ask) :)
    He then went over the job offer and requirements and asked if I could comply, accept and still interested. Said I will be required to take a drug screen and background check and then I'll be offered a position if passed. Took drug screen in my local hometown, where they sent me. This was on a Fri, by Mon of the following week I received an email telling me I passed the drug screen and back ground check, its official if I accept the offer. I did.

Interview Questions
    • I was prepared so it was pretty smooth for me.   View Answer
    No negotiating. The pay is pretty good, so take it!

Training Specialist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at APAC Customer Services.

My interview consisted of talking with a supervisor and him asking certain questions. He actually just showed me movie trailers and wanted to talk about Hellboy. It was more of a screening to see how well I communicated about something I knew nothing about I feel.

Interview Questions
    It was an offer to either take it or leave it

Customer Service Representative- Inbound Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at APAC Customer Services in July 2014.

This was a confusing hiring and interview process. I felt the HR representative was inexperienced and didn't really know what she was doing. This HR rep shared an office with another representative. The other person was working and on the phone while I being interviewed. Very annoying. Interviewed then with a team lead. It was a fluff interview.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected or difficult to questions to answer.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. It was a plain offer with a start date.

Customer Service Representative - APAC Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at APAC Customer Services.

applied online a couple of days later got interview with the company contract through APAC.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses and how did you over come them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at APAC Customer Services in May 2014.

the process was ok, but when you call to see the status and they have not run your background, and by the time they did, you have to retake your drug test..