Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at APACMore
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at APAC in December 2013.
I was originally told of one opportunity via my sister-in-law. I originally applied for the Express Scripts CSR position but was later moved to Direct Energy. The interview was one of the simplest I've ever had with succinct questions regarding my past employment, conditions of why I left, etc. It is a very cut and dry process
- Honestly, there were no unexpected or hard questions. Very simple STAR style interview, or Situation, Task, Action and Result. I was ready for that style of interview. 1 Answer
There was no negotiation. My recruiter provided me with the position details, such as pay ($10 an hour), and hours for the training.
- Accepted OfferAverage InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at APAC (Newport News, VA) in October 2012.
Personal 1 on 1 interview, skill, personality, and intelligence test, background check
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
interviewed at APAC in July 2012.
The interview process was very quick. I went in, 15 min later they had me sitting with a rep for about 30 min then I came out and they offered me the job.
- No questions were really difficult, it was pretty basic Answer Question
no negotiation at all
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at APAC (Utica, NY) in January 2011.
After I applied, I took a skills test on my home computer. This included basic customer service and computer literacy questions. I was called in for an interview the very next day, and took another skills test on a computer at the facility. This was basically the same test, and I felt that the purpose of this test was to see if you were able to perform these tasks consistently.
- Describe a moment where you felt you were successful at multitasking. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review