APAC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Newport News, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at APAC in October 2012.

Interview Details – Personal 1 on 1 interview, skill, personality, and intelligence test, background check

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at APAC in December 2013.

Interview Details – I was originally told of one opportunity via my sister-in-law. I originally applied for the Express Scripts CSR position but was later moved to Direct Energy. The interview was one of the simplest I've ever had with succinct questions regarding my past employment, conditions of why I left, etc. It is a very cut and dry process

Interview Question – Honestly, there were no unexpected or hard questions. Very simple STAR style interview, or Situation, Task, Action and Result. I was ready for that style of interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. My recruiter provided me with the position details, such as pay ($10 an hour), and hours for the training.

Very Easy Interview

Call Center Representative Interview

Call Center Representative
Utica, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at APAC in January 2011.

Interview Details – After I applied, I took a skills test on my home computer. This included basic customer service and computer literacy questions. I was called in for an interview the very next day, and took another skills test on a computer at the facility. This was basically the same test, and I felt that the purpose of this test was to see if you were able to perform these tasks consistently.

Interview Question – Describe a moment where you felt you were successful at multitasking.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for APAC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at APAC interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by APAC employees and interview candidates.