APC By Schneider Electric

Very Difficult Interview

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
West Kingston, RI

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at APC By Schneider Electric in April 2012.

Interview Details – I went in and had to wait 25 minutes before I got in to meet with the hiring manager. She was dressed inapporopriately with women of the night shoes.
They were interviewing me and another guy at the same time. I was asked to sit with someone to shadow them, I did this for a half hour. During this time the system shut down.
I went in to interview and there were two people and I was told there were two people on conference call with us. This was crazy.

Interview Question – Have you ever had a verbal disagreement with your boss.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at APC By Schneider Electric.

Interview Details – The interview was ridiculous - they couldn't pay me enough to work there

Interview Question – Some really weird questions: Why is a man hole cover round, how many Mc Donalds are there in the US, how does a vacuum cleaner work??   Answer Question

Worked for APC By Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!