APC By Schneider Electric

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Customer Service Interview

West Kingston, RI

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at APC By Schneider Electric in April 2012.

Interview Details – I went in and had to wait 25 minutes before I got in to meet with the hiring manager. She was dressed inapporopriately with women of the night shoes.
They were interviewing me and another guy at the same time. I was asked to sit with someone to shadow them, I did this for a half hour. During this time the system shut down.
I went in to interview and there were two people and I was told there were two people on conference call with us. This was crazy.

Interview Question – Have you ever had a verbal disagreement with your boss.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Interview

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at APC By Schneider Electric.

Interview Details – The interview was ridiculous - they couldn't pay me enough to work there

Interview Question – Some really weird questions: Why is a man hole cover round, how many Mc Donalds are there in the US, how does a vacuum cleaner work??   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at APC By Schneider Electric

Worked for APC By Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at APC By Schneider Electric Customer Service interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by APC By Schneider Electric employees and interview candidates.