APCO Worldwide Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at APCO Worldwide.

Interview

Applied online, contacted by email for a phone interview within the week, then received another email asking for a follow up interview in DC two days later. Met with two team members and received an email asking for a quick call. Received an offer over the phone a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing particularly difficult, very informational, just have questions ready to ask.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for APCO Worldwide

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at APCO Worldwide.

Interview

Had a phone interview with one of the intern coordinators. very casual conversation about past experience and my interest. was invited to an in-person interview to meet with another intern coordinator and staff of a team I applied to.

Interview Questions

• please tell us a moment when you were proactive in your past professional experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at APCO Worldwide (Washington, DC) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied via university recruiting website in June to receive a phone interview in early August. The phone interview was informative than interrogatory - basic questions involving my experiences in both college and previous internships. Two days later, I was interviewed at their office with four intern coordinators. The in-person interview was comprehensive - going into nook and cranny of my resume.

Interview Questions

• What was the most helpful "needs for improvement" comment your former supervisor has told you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at APCO Worldwide (Washington, DC) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online, and received an email that I should clear a few moments of my day to be interviewed via phone by APCO. I was contacted and interviewed by 3 members of the marketing client service group. The questions were pretty standard informational questions and behavioral questions. The people were very nice, and made me feel comfortable.

I suggest you review your resume and the position you are applying for and leverage how your past experiences make you a great candidate for the position - standard stuff.

Interview Questions

• How do your past experiences make you a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at APCO Worldwide (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Found the internship through browsing the web, and felt I had the qualifications to apply to APCO. Initial online application required answering standard questions (why APCO) that sort of thing, as well as writing a pretend op-ed to test writing skills. Then I was moved on to a phone interview with the same sort of standard questions (what publications do you read? give examples of your strengths). I had to wait a few days after the initial phone interview to be moved on to a second one, where it was a bit more about personality traits (what do you do in your free time). A day or two after that I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at APCO Worldwide (Rome (Italy)) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied through my university's career's office and I got a phonecall to schedule the interview approximately a month after. We set up the interview for the following week. I was given an article to summarize in English for 30 mins. This was a time management/language skill set test. Then basic interview questions. Nothing really unexpected.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I knew about APCO Worldwide, so I'd recommend you read up on it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at APCO Worldwide.

Interview

Once I applied through their website, they replied to fill out a form which they wanted within a tight 48-hour deadline. Questions were in three parts, each related to my ability to write succinctly and to a variety of audiences.

Once passed that stage, they then set up a call. Topics discussed include current affairs and behavioural questions.

Eventually, I met them for a chat. The people are fantastic! They looked at my CV and discussed the experiences I've had in writing. And few days later I heard back from them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hours were negotiable as I was studying at the time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at APCO Worldwide.

Interview

I applied through the website, and got contacted through email a while later asking to schedule a phone interview. The first interview was one-on-one, and it seemed more of the interviewer telling me about the company and the intern program than me being questioned. I was asked to do a second phone interview, this time with two interviewers. It was a bit awkward but it was fine.

Interview Questions

• I don't quite remember the wording, but it was something to the effect of, would you have trouble working with a client that you had ethical or moral qualms about?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at APCO Worldwide.

Interview

Three phone interviews with questions regarding past work experience, relevant school work, leadership skills and general questions about life experience.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at APCO Worldwide in April 2012.

Interview

It was a conversational interview and I was expected to ask most of the questions. The interviewer kept asking if I had any more questions. It was relaxed. It was a very nice office, but I did not get a tour.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to hold this internship   1 Answer