API Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2014
Updated May 31, 2014

2.3

HRP Implementation Consultant Interview

The process took 5 days - interviewed at API Healthcare in May 2014.

The interview process went fairly quickly. I was an employee referral. The HR person interviewed me, she was very relaxed and easy going. Then she advanced me to the next level to interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was very forthright and the transparent about the job and some of the growth pains. Then the final interview was with the HR business partner.

Professional and no drama

QA III Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at API Healthcare.

More interested in getting information from my experience then actually interviewing me. Note taking took place while I answered questions. Not sure the management of this company knows what they really want or need. Initial interview was mostly employees telling me about what they do and how they do it.

Interview Questions
    • Standard internet "catch you off guard" type questions mixed in with the standard job questions. A couple of business analyst type questions. If you've done any interviewing at all you should be prepared   View Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at API Healthcare.

Spoke with a recruiter and team members after going through a phone interview. The group interview was pretty normal - they through my resume' and then asked questions about how to deal with customer situations, how I felt about travel, then asked for my questions. People were all very nice - lasted about 30 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hartford, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at API Healthcare.

Went through a very thorough interview process. First there was a phone interview, then an onsite interview with the then employed client services managers, then one more onsite interview. I was hired approximately 4 weeks after the last interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hartford, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, WI

The process took 5 days - interviewed at API Healthcare in March 2012.

No real interview process. I met with the Director of Client Services who asked me strange questions, but nothing pertaining to my experience.

Communications Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at API Healthcare in October 2010.

The phone interview was great, very positive and the HR staff was great. Panel interview was tough and couldn't read the interviewers well at all. The direct supervisor and the consultant did the interviewing after telling me it would be the direct supervisor and another staff member. That threw me a bit.

Interview Questions
    • Who sets the strategy for your organization or is it done on a division by division basis?   Answer Question

Worked for API Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!