API

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at API.

Interview Details – Had to go through 3 onsite interviews. The organisation asked about my previous experiences and why I want to work for this company. It was pretty easy and very straight forward.

Interview Question – How I would react on a specific situation and solve a problem.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Library Assistant Interview

Library Assistant

Interviewed at API

Interview Details – At first, the person in-charge will have a warm up session, like ask you to tell about yourself. Then, they will have a session ask about your working experience, how would you come to work. You will need to speaks a bit loudly and clearly if you have a soft voice.

Interview Question – What suggestion would u give to us to improve our library service?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because at that time i had classes on every Saturday, but they need me to attend trainning on Saturday.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for API? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at API interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by API employees and interview candidates.