APR Consulting Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at APR Consulting

Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at APR Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online then had a phone interview with one of the senior recruiters then a Simple panel interview to see culture fit and skills. Offer conditional with Background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to get out of a career in recruiting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Diamond Bar, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at APR Consulting (Diamond Bar, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

Submitted resume online and a recruiter called me in to interview the same day. Interviewed with recruiter, took some skill assessments, interviewed with the CEO - all in the same day. Total length of time I was there was about 3 hours. Recruiter made the Interview seem like we were just having a conversation rather than asking the typical interview questions that most recruiters do.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate for more than the position paid. I think the CEO recognized my potential and was willing to pay a little more. Going into the interview the CEO knew my salary request was a little higher. I was told she just wanted to hear me ask for it.