APR Consulting

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Diamond Bar, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at APR Consulting in November 2009.

Interview Details – Submitted resume online and a recruiter called me in to interview the same day. Interviewed with recruiter, took some skill assessments, interviewed with the CEO - all in the same day. Total length of time I was there was about 3 hours. Recruiter made the Interview seem like we were just having a conversation rather than asking the typical interview questions that most recruiters do.

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate for more than the position paid. I think the CEO recognized my potential and was willing to pay a little more. Going into the interview the CEO knew my salary request was a little higher. I was told she just wanted to hear me ask for it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for APR Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at APR Consulting interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by APR Consulting employees and interview candidates.