APX Alarm

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at APX Alarm

Salesman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

The process took a dayinterviewed at APX Alarm in September 2009.

Sales Manager took me out to lunch and went over job description and requirements.

Interview Questions

Job is full commission in an industry that is struggling. Most of the representatives that went out this year either quit or seriously struggled and many walked away with no money after four months of grueling 70 hour workweeks.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at APX Alarm in April 2008.

The interview process was very simple. I filled out an application and was called almost immediately to schedule an interview. The interview was one-on-one with one of the department supervisors. The questions were mostly informational, about my work and school experience. They also asked about my comfort level with dealing with people who are upset.

Sales Representative Interview

Honestly, a friend found me and asked me to work for him. Usually, you will be hired if you are willing to work hard all summer and to try to learn how to sell. The most important qualifying factor is usually a positive attitude and a willingness to work hard.

Interview Questions
    • I can't say that they really asked anything that was difficult to answer. They approached me, so I asked all the questions.   Answer Question