APX Alarm Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at APX Alarm

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at APX Alarm (Provo, UT) in April 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I filled out an application and was called almost immediately to schedule an interview. The interview was one-on-one with one of the department supervisors. The questions were mostly informational, about my work and school experience. They also asked about my comfort level with dealing with people who are upset.

Interview Questions

Interview

Honestly, a friend found me and asked me to work for him. Usually, you will be hired if you are willing to work hard all summer and to try to learn how to sell. The most important qualifying factor is usually a positive attitude and a willingness to work hard.

Interview Questions

• I can't say that they really asked anything that was difficult to answer. They approached me, so I asked all the questions.   Answer Question