APX Alarm

3 candidate interviews

Salesman Interview

Salesman
Provo, UT

The process took a day - interviewed at APX Alarm in September 2009.

Interview Details – Sales Manager took me out to lunch and went over job description and requirements.

Interview Question – Do you have previous sales experience?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Job is full commission in an industry that is struggling. Most of the representatives that went out this year either quit or seriously struggled and many walked away with no money after four months of grueling 70 hour workweeks.

Customer Support Interview

Provo, UT

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at APX Alarm in April 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was very simple. I filled out an application and was called almost immediately to schedule an interview. The interview was one-on-one with one of the department supervisors. The questions were mostly informational, about my work and school experience. They also asked about my comfort level with dealing with people who are upset.

Interview Question – How do you react when people are very upset with you?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

Interviewed at APX Alarm

Interview Details – Honestly, a friend found me and asked me to work for him. Usually, you will be hired if you are willing to work hard all summer and to try to learn how to sell. The most important qualifying factor is usually a positive attitude and a willingness to work hard.

Interview Question – I can't say that they really asked anything that was difficult to answer. They approached me, so I asked all the questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for APX Alarm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at APX Alarm interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by APX Alarm employees and interview candidates.