ARAMARK

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wichita, KS

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK in July 2009.

Interview Details – There was an initial interview with a corporate hiring manager/recruiter in which they tried to size up skills, experience, desired salary, and what I was looking for in a job. They actually did a pretty good job and then passed my resume along to the site manager who would actually do the hiring. We did an initial interview, then a follow up in which i was asked questions that were supplied by corporate HR. The manager said that there were about 40 pages of questions in different categories and he simply chose ones that were relevant and meaningful to him. After that, we did a face to face interview and then there was the offer.

Interview Question – How do you deal with difficult employees?   View Answer

Assistant Food Service Director

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at ARAMARK in September 2009.

Interview Details – First interview, site visit, second interview, offer

Interview Question – What books I read   Answer Question

Assistant Food Service Director

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ARAMARK in June 2008.

Interview Details – three interviews; drug test, account tour

Interview Question – explain a time when you had to work cohesively with a team   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very negotiable

Interviews for Top Jobs at ARAMARK

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK Assistant Food Service Director interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK employees and interview candidates.