ARAMARK

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Phila, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview Details – Phone interview with Talent Acquisition, Live interview with hiring manager and Vice President of Division, Resume submitted via mutual friend

Interview Question – Review this spreadsheet and give me a title   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ARAMARK in May 2011.

Interview Details – Staffing agency contacted me regarding the position. Phone interview was scheduled quickly. I was interviewed by 2 people, the Lead Business Analyst and another Business Analyst. Questions were appropriate. Follow-up on-site interview was scheduleed with 1-2 weeks. The only problem was that there is a 3rd party (on-site vendor management company) that schedules interviews. Their representative made scheduling difficult. She viewed the process as one-sided; that the company's scheduling needs mattered; she did not understand that the candidate's scheduling needs had to be considered. Once we got past that and worked out an interview date, I had the on-site interview with the same Business Analysts from the phone interview, as well as a Manager. The interview was fair. They had a lot of questions, but nothing unreasonable.

Interview Questions

• What tool(s) do you use when writing requirements?   View Answer
  • What project management methodologies have you followed when working on a project?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the rate somewhat, but room for negotiation was limited due to the existence of an additional layer between myself and the staffing firm, the on-site vendor. This vendor, also a staffing firm, gets a cut of the bill rate, so the staffing firm that recruited me had limited flexibility.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ARAMARK

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK employees and interview candidates.