ARAMARK Business Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Phila, PA
Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK.

Phone interview with Talent Acquisition, Live interview with hiring manager and Vice President of Division, Resume submitted via mutual friend

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ARAMARK

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ARAMARK in May 2011.

Staffing agency contacted me regarding the position. Phone interview was scheduled quickly. I was interviewed by 2 people, the Lead Business Analyst and another Business Analyst. Questions were appropriate. Follow-up on-site interview was scheduleed with 1-2 weeks. The only problem was that there is a 3rd party (on-site vendor management company) that schedules interviews. Their representative made scheduling difficult. She viewed the process as one-sided; that the company's scheduling needs mattered; she did not understand that the candidate's scheduling needs had to be considered. Once we got past that and worked out an interview date, I had the on-site interview with the same Business Analysts from the phone interview, as well as a Manager. The interview was fair. They had a lot of questions, but nothing unreasonable.

Interview Questions
    • What tool(s) do you use when writing requirements?   View Answer
    • What project management methodologies have you followed when working on a project?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate the rate somewhat, but room for negotiation was limited due to the existence of an additional layer between myself and the staffing firm, the on-site vendor. This vendor, also a staffing firm, gets a cut of the bill rate, so the staffing firm that recruited me had limited flexibility.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!