ARAMARK Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2014

1.8

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARAMARK in March 2014.

Applied online. Had a one-on-one interview with one of Aramarks representative. Interview process was nothing out of the ordinary. Various behavioral questions, situational questions, how I would respond to certain situations regarding management and other employees.

Interview Questions
  • How do you respond to a difficult customer or employee   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ARAMARK

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanata, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanata, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ARAMARK in August 2011.

The interview was very informal and asked if can work in a fast pace environment as at NHL games there could be big line ups and guests who are not happy to be in line for long periods of time.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a guest started to yell at you?   View Answer
    Offered the guest a free product to calm the situation done

Cashier Interview

The HR just asked a few basic questions from a list. He wrote everything you said down and then delivered it to a manager. Then you would get the chance to talk to the manager. The manager asked fewer questions then the HR and began to discuss about the details on work. That was a relaxing interview.

Interview Questions
    Things about working hours is negotiable, but salary is non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARAMARK in January 2010.

It was one on one wit a recrutier. She was very nice and bubbly asked basic job experiance questioned. Things like how was my last job conflicts that occurd. Didn't give a pay rate until a few weeks after starting the job. Everybody was so wellin to help in excelling in the company

Interview Questions
    da hours where flexible...weekends off abd work monday thought friday

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK in November 2009.

I went in ti interview at the o hare employee cafeteria position. when i arrive I had to sit and wait 30 mins before someone came to pick me up from security, then i was escorted down stairs to the cafeteria and was told to sit because the supervisor was busy with an important client., finally when the supervisor came over we basically went over my resume and she let me know i had the job right then and there and that she will call me with a schedule by friday.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ARAMARK in March 2011.

i applied online ,i was then called for an in person interview and offered a position.

Cashier Interview

Applied online, spoke to the manager and scheduled an interview

Interview Questions
    • Do you feel like you can take orders from someone less educated than you?   Answer Question